Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stockings and Pantyhose colection
I was does wonder if anyone else here buys stocking and/or pantyhose simply to keep and not wear? This sounds rather silly I know, rather like buying a bottle of old wine or other libation without intending to drink it.
 Like most here, if not everyone, I do love wearing pantyhose and stockings as often as I can. A couple of years ago I found a pair of 70's (?) pantyhose and simply liked the illustration so I bought them. Then a few others followed!

The stockings are Reitman's brand, a long time Canadian retailer of women's wear. I showed these to some of the staff at a local where I shop and one told me about all the different sizes and how they displayed them. This was before the stretchy type and one had to get just the right size for your leg shape and length.

Then I just love the picture of the woman sitting on the grand piano, as I play piano and would rather be playing but what a fantasy it would be to sit on a piano and show off lots of leg in a sexy dress!

How about you other girls?
 Amy

(06-12-2023, 12:07 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I was does wonder if anyone else here buys stocking and/or pantyhose simply to keep and not wear? This sounds rather silly I know, rather like buying a bottle of old wine or other libation without intending to drink it.
 Like most here, if not everyone, I do love wearing pantyhose and stockings as often as I can. A couple of years ago I found a pair of 70's (?) pantyhose and simply liked the illustration so I bought them. Then a few others followed!

The stockings are Reitman's brand, a long time Canadian retailer of women's wear. I showed these to some of the staff at a local where I shop and one told me about all the different sizes and how they displayed them. This was before the stretchy type and one had to get just the right size for your leg shape and length.

Then I just love the picture of the woman sitting on the grand piano, as I play piano and would rather be playing but what a fantasy it would be to sit on a piano and show off lots of leg in a sexy dress!

How about you other girls?
 Amy

Hi Amy - I’m probably an exception here.  I only wear pantyhose when I’m going out somewhere special like a restaurant or special event requiring a dress and heels.  And I do have plenty of pairs of pantyhose, but personally I’d rather go bare legged in the warmer months.  I hardly ever see a woman wearing pantyhose at the mall, unless they work in a store.  I want to look like the average woman when I’m out.  
I also don’t have any “vintage” hose either.  

But you’re right, it would be awesome to be the lady at the piano!  I’ll bet men were going crazy looking at her!

Have fun, Suzy
Thanks Suzy! I've noticed that you do rarely wear pantyhose, and a couple of weeks ago I met up with about a dozen other CD's about half of us were wearing either a dress or a skirt but all of us had pantyhose on too!
(06-12-2023, 09:41 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Thanks Suzy! I've noticed that you do rarely wear pantyhose, and a couple of weeks ago I met up with about a dozen other CD's about half of us were wearing either a dress or a skirt but all of us had pantyhose on too!

Hi Amy - thought I’d share a couple of photos of me wearing pantyhose.  One is an older photo I had done about 20 years ago!  The one where I’m wearing a skirt is less than a year ago.  And yea, pantyhose are fun to wear when appropriate!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for posting the older photo, and you are looking beautiful there. Your pantyhose certainly look great on you in that picture.

I think it's just as well that there are no 20 yr old photos of me because my presentation was not at all good back then, the few Polaroids I had got lost in a bit of a flood we had in the basement. Now I so much wish I had got to this point many years earlier in my life.
Definitely a great picture and nice legs!
Sara