Poll: To Tape your face or Not to tape
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Tape it
0%
0 0%
No don't tape it
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Tape or not to Tape
Star 
To tape or not to tape? I have had a professional CD use this technique before but I have also hear from a makeup artist not to tape. What is everyone's opinion about the subject.  I heard that it will damage the skin if you are younger,  it is more for older adults? If you are clueless to what I am referring to? I am talking about shaping one's face to look more femme with tape. So far doing my times getting a makeover I have only had it done once. It felt weird and odd. Like I was getting a bit of a face lift.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-08-2023, 06:55 PM)Troyfalls Wrote: To tape or not to tape? I have had a professional CD use this technique before but I have also hear from a makeup artist not to tape. What is everyone's opinion about the subject.  I heard that it will damage the skin if you are younger,  it is more for older adults? If you are clueless to what I am referring to? I am talking about shaping one's face to look more femme with tape. So far doing my times getting a makeover I have only had it done once. It felt weird and odd. Like I was getting a bit of a face lift.

Hi - personally I have never taped my face, and I’m an older gal.  I’ve never heard of this technique, and I’ve been crossdressing for many years.  I’ve never heard this mentioned from other CD friends of mine either.  So it must be something only a few CD’s know of.  I would not do it with the fear of causing damage to my skin.  anyhow, if you like it, go for it!  Hugs, Suzy
(06-09-2023, 06:48 AM)Suzy Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 06:55 PM)Troyfalls Wrote: To tape or not to tape? I have had a professional CD use this technique before but I have also hear from a makeup artist not to tape. What is everyone's opinion about the subject.  I heard that it will damage the skin if you are younger,  it is more for older adults? If you are clueless to what I am referring to? I am talking about shaping one's face to look more femme with tape. So far doing my times getting a makeover I have only had it done once. It felt weird and odd. Like I was getting a bit of a face lift.

Hi - personally I have never taped my face, and I’m an older gal.  I’ve never heard of this technique, and I’ve been crossdressing for many years.  I’ve never heard this mentioned from other CD friends of mine either.  So it must be something only a few CD’s know of.  I would not do it with the fear of causing damage to my skin.  anyhow, if you like it, go for it!  Hugs, Suzy
Hi Suzy,

Yea I was concerned about that risk too. For that reason I asked about some girls opinions on the subject.  I only had it done once and didn't like feeling. Plus it was chore getting the tape and residue off

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've heard pro and cons about taping one's face. Recently I was talking with a drag queen who told me she pealed off some skin when removing tape from her forehead! I suppose it might depend on your skin, if it's softer and more susecptible to damage, then perhaps how you take it off might help too.
So that drag queen doesn't tape her face anymore.
Amy