Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating Men?
I have question for the girls here, and this was inspired by a post of Suzy's where she talked about a date with a nice gent, and their (so far) mostly platonic relationship.

Though I really don't feel drawn to men the way I do to women of late I have thought how nice it might be to be a nice to go on a date with a man, and yes, rather platonic I think. But to try to be someone's glamorous date would be interesting! Who knows what it would lead to?

A year ago I had a small taste of that when I met another CD for a casual lunch, but he/she was in drab. This person is new to actually going out and is still rather scared about it, which we all can relate to. It was still chilly, so I had on tight jeans and a sweater, and was there first and when they came in my new friend commented on a guy who choose to sit near me was subtly checking me out!

Here's a shot from a year or two ago of a dress I'd love to wear out on a date.

So how do you girls feel about this? I know some will relish a relationship with a man, but not all do, but what about being someone's "Arm Candy" for an evening, as a female friend puts it?
 Amy

Or what about something a bit skimpier like this one?

(06-07-2023, 10:32 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I have question for the girls here, and this was inspired by a post of Suzy's where she talked about a date with a nice gent, and their (so far) mostly platonic relationship.

Though I really don't feel drawn to men the way I do to women of late I have thought how nice it might be to be a nice to go on a date with a man, and yes, rather platonic I think. But to try to be someone's glamorous date would be interesting! Who knows what it would lead to?

A year ago I had a small taste of that when I met another CD for a casual lunch, but he/she was in drab. This person is new to actually going out and is still rather scared about it, which we all can relate to. It was still chilly, so I had on tight jeans and a sweater, and was there first and when they came in my new friend commented on a guy who choose to sit near me was subtly checking me out!

Here's a shot from a year or two ago of a dress I'd love to wear out on a date.

So how do you girls feel about this? I know some will relish a relationship with a man, but not all do, but what about being someone's "Arm Candy" for an evening, as a female friend puts it?
 Amy

Or what about something a bit skimpier like this one?
Hi Amy!  Lover your outfits!  All very attractive!

Well, I think you know how I am when it comes to dating a man.  I love getting all dolled up for a night out with my many friend.  He’s a big guy and good looking in my opinion. I’m rather small, about 5’6” and just love when we walk together holding hands, slow dancing and just cuddling!  It’s the ultimate feminine rush for me.  Again, we haven’t taken it much further - yet! So yea, if you could talk another CD into a night of drab and let you be the lady, I’m sure you would love it!  Have fun! Suzy
Thanks Suzy! Yes that would be interesting dating a CD but him in drab, I do get offers from men but I wouldn't ever want to get into a situation where he has expectations that I might not fulfill. Though who knows?
The big fly in the ointment is I am married so it will have to stay a fantasy.
Amy: you look lovely and sexy in both dress and would be lovely eye candy, when you are out enjoying all things female
(06-09-2023, 07:35 PM)erin Wrote: Amy: you look lovely and sexy in both dress and would be lovely eye candy, when you are out enjoying all things female

Thanks Erin! By enjoying all things female, perhaps you mean men too? Or at least looking the part.
  For me there's nothing better than looking nice and going about my day as Amy.
Amy you are a beauty and I know from your appearance which is always very attractive and I can see that you enjoy your days as Amy which you should
Like any sport, the greatest fun is in the chase and the rewards are the high you get from winning at the chase. Once there is no longer a chase, but an expectation without the exciting new possibilities, it's like a marriage. A couple friends for a quick roll on the sheets is fun, but it's an expectation not a challenge. A new swimsuit where the bra slips at the beach and draws interest, working the interest into a meeting, a meeting into a few touches, with a culmination on the beach blanket after the crowds leave is the game.
(06-15-2023, 03:26 PM)Bobby Wrote: Like any sport, the greatest fun is in the chase and the rewards are the high you get from winning at the chase.  Once there is no longer a chase, but an expectation without the exciting new possibilities, it's like a marriage.  A couple friends for a quick roll on the sheets is fun, but it's an expectation not a challenge.  A new swimsuit where the bra slips at the beach and draws interest, working the interest into a meeting, a meeting into a few touches, with a culmination on the beach blanket after the crowds leave is the game.

That is a good way of putting some of this. A few years ago, for another website I wrote an article I titled "The Thrill is Gone?". This was at a point that when I got so comfortable going out fully femme just about anywhere there wasn't any kind of high doing this any more. As you said like a marriage, but the thrill is replaced with other worthwhile things.
 For me, the comfort level I experienced allowed me to get my presentation better and more comfortable with it so I was able to pass more often.

So in a way, this is another step that I would be interested to take and it could give me something of a high, even without any sex.
 Amy
(06-18-2023, 06:30 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(06-15-2023, 03:26 PM)Bobby Wrote: Like any sport, the greatest fun is in the chase and the rewards are the high you get from winning at the chase.  Once there is no longer a chase, but an expectation without the exciting new possibilities, it's like a marriage.  A couple friends for a quick roll on the sheets is fun, but it's an expectation not a challenge.  A new swimsuit where the bra slips at the beach and draws interest, working the interest into a meeting, a meeting into a few touches, with a culmination on the beach blanket after the crowds leave is the game.

That is a good way of putting some of this. A few years ago, for another website I wrote an article I titled "The Thrill is Gone?". This was at a point that when I got so comfortable going out fully femme just about anywhere there wasn't any kind of high doing this any more. As you said like a marriage, but the thrill is replaced with other worthwhile things.
 For me, the comfort level I experienced allowed me to get my presentation better and more comfortable with it so I was able to pass more often.

So in a way, this is another step that I would be interested to take and it could give me something of a high, even without any sex.
 Amy

Hi Amy, personally I love going out with my man friend on a friendly dinner date, movie, etc.  I try to look as lady like as I can, and he appreciates it!  This how I normally dress up for him.  I just like simple things like holding his hand when we’re walking and him putting his big arm around me!  And an occasional kiss!  But that’s about as far as that goes with us.  But I love being his gal for a night!   Hopefully you will get a chance one of these days.  You would love it, I’m sure!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Suzy! I do think I would enjoy it, we will have to see how it goes.