Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday night!
Hi ladies!  Well with the weather close to 90 here in Michigan, my pseudo boyfriend asked me out to dinner tomorrow’s night!  We’ll just be casual wherever we go.  I plan on wearing this sundress for it. What do you think?  I’m looking forward to it.  Have a great upcoming weekend!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-01-2023, 01:49 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies!  Well with the weather close to 90 here in Michigan, my pseudo boyfriend asked me out to dinner tomorrow’s night!  We’ll just be casual wherever we go.  I plan on wearing this sundress for it. What do you think?  I’m looking forward to it.  Have a great upcoming weekend!  Hugs, Suzy
Love that dress!  Perfect for the evening!  Headed to Michigan for work in a couple weeks........I will keep my eye out for you!  Hugs Heather
Looks great to me Suzy! Hope you have a great time, and maybe, just maybe a Really Great Time.
Amy
(06-02-2023, 11:08 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Looks great to me Suzy! Hope you have a great time, and maybe, just maybe a Really Great Time.
Amy

Thanks Amy!  So far it’s just been a platonic relationship other than some hand holding and dancing and an occasional kiss goodnight. 
He just needs a gal like me for fun once in awhile.  But who knows!  It is fun being his girlfriend every now and then!  
Have a great weekend!  Hugs, Suzy
(06-02-2023, 01:43 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 11:08 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Looks great to me Suzy! Hope you have a great time, and maybe, just maybe a Really Great Time.
Amy

Thanks Amy!  So far it’s just been a platonic relationship other than some hand holding and dancing and an occasional kiss goodnight. 
He just needs a gal like me for fun once in awhile.  But who knows!  It is fun being his girlfriend every now and then!  

That's great Suzy, and I suppose I shouldn't let my risque imagination get carried away. When someone loses their spouse it can be extremely difficult for them to get into intimacy with another.
 So enjoy his company, as he enjoys yours!
 Amy
(06-03-2023, 02:22 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Amy

That's great Suzy, and I suppose I shouldn't let my risque imagination get carried away. When someone loses their spouse it can be extremely difficult for them to get into intimacy with another.
 Amy
Thanks Amy!  We had a great time!  He was so sweet and treated me like a lady.  Again, no major issues with us.  We just enjoy our times together.  Suzy
(06-04-2023, 04:31 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 02:22 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Amy

Amy
Thanks Amy!  We had a great time!  He was so sweet and treated me like a lady.  Again, no major issues with us.  We just enjoy our times together.  Suzy

Nice to hear Suzy! Sounds wonderful.

As an aside, I'm not really interested in men that much however I do find the thought of being someone's date for an evening, and treated like the lady I feel I am very appealing.
 Does this make any sense to you, or anyone else?
 Amy