Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Friday night.
Ladies, last Friday it was a nice night to be out in the city with a bunch of my CD friends. For a change the weather was warm and we didn't even need a coat or jacket.
  We meet at a pub, which actually a large house from the 19th century which has been converted into a pub. It would have been quite the place in it's heyday I'm sure. Now it's a lovely pub and restaurant in the most accepting area of Toronto. The manager always greets me a long lost sister, well almost and the staff are equally nice.
 This is a quick picture the manager took just inside the door. If any of you are up this way when we are having a dinner here you would be most welcome to join us!
 Amy

You look amazing!!! Hope you had a great time.
You can call me Taylor
(05-16-2023, 09:51 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Ladies, last Friday it was a nice night to be out in the city with a bunch of my CD friends. For a change the weather was warm and we didn't even need a coat or jacket.
  We meet at a pub, which actually a large house from the 19th century which has been converted into a pub. It would have been quite the place in it's heyday I'm sure. Now it's a lovely pub and restaurant in the most accepting area of Toronto. The manager always greets me a long lost sister, well almost and the staff are equally nice.
 This is a quick picture the manager took just inside the door. If any of you are up this way when we are having a dinner here you would be most welcome to join us!
 Amy

Looking great Amy!  
You look awesome!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(05-16-2023, 10:34 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: You look amazing!!! Hope you had a great time.

Thank you! It was a really good time mostly regulars but a couple of new ones too.
 Amy

(05-17-2023, 04:46 AM)Sara69 Wrote: You look awesome!

Thank you Sara!
 Amy
great looking picture, from such a sexy women who know how to be seductive when out in public
(05-20-2023, 09:05 PM)erin Wrote: great looking picture, from such a sexy women who know how to be seductive when out in public

Wow, such a nice thing to say Thank You very much!
Amy