Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s a cross dresser?
Hi ladies - just a thought, what is a crossdresser?  I see so many women and girls wearing manly clothing, yet they are never considered crossdressing.  Only guys unfortunately when they want to express their feminine side.  Personally, since I have been retired, I dress almost daily as a woman when I am out and about.  Here I am today at Macy’s enjoining myself on my daily walk.  Now I almost feel like I’m crossdressing when I dress as a guy!  Crazy times!  Love ya, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-15-2023, 03:15 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - just a thought, what is a crossdresser?  I see so many women and girls wearing manly clothing, yet they are never considered crossdressing.  Only guys unfortunately when they want to express their feminine side.  Personally, since I have been retired, I dress almost daily as a woman when I am out and about.  Here I am today at Macy’s enjoining myself on my daily walk.  Now I almost feel like I’m crossdressing when I dress as a guy!  Crazy times!  Love ya, Suzy

That's certainly an interesting point. I see many women dressing quite masculine all the time, somehow it's more socially acceptable than for a man.

You look great and hope you had a great time!

Amy
Good point Suzy,
Seems like society has always been more tolerant of 2 women
Dancing together or walking hand in hand while 2 guys would be considered wrong.
I think it is changing but dual standards.
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(05-16-2023, 06:01 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Good point Suzy,
Seems like society has always been more tolerant of 2 women
Dancing together or walking hand in hand while 2 guys would be considered wrong.
I think it is changing but dual standards.
Sara

Sara;
  This brings to mind high school, when it was alright for two girls to dance together if they didn't have a boy to dance with them, but for two boys to dance together would have been considered scandalous! This was in the late 60's and very early 70's, so that attitude was quite evident then.
 Amy
That is an old term for more conservative times.  Today wear what you like, even mix is fine like a nylon skirt with Levi jacket.  Wear what you feel like because the most pleasure comes when your both wearing nothing.  I like being slutty, other times pretty, carhart covered in briar patches.  No rules are the best rules, last week in the hot weather at the beach it was a drab one piece in the morning, changed to boy bottoms later.  After the sun and crowds left it was nothing on the blanket with a new friend.  Life is fun, don't make it difficult with to many rules.
(06-08-2023, 03:37 PM)Bobby Wrote: That is an old term for more conservative times.  Today wear what you like, even mix is fine like a nylon skirt with Levi jacket.  Wear what you feel like because the most pleasure comes when your both wearing nothing.  I like being slutty, other times pretty, carhart covered in briar patches.  No rules are the best rules, last week in the hot weather at the beach it was a drab one piece in the morning, changed to boy bottoms later.  After the sun and crowds left it was nothing on the blanket with a new friend.  Life is fun, don't make it difficult with to many rules.

I quite agree with you, Bobby. 
Amy