Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feels like Summer!
Hi all - 80 degrees here in Michigan!  I love it!! All the women I saw today were wearing shorts, sundresses and skirts, and no pantyhose!  Just like me!  Here I am again at the mall today doing my daily walk!  So fun being a woman and just blending in with all the other gals!  Have fun, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-11-2023, 01:42 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all - 80 degrees here in Michigan!  I love it!! All the women I saw today were wearing shorts, sundresses and skirts, and no pantyhose!  Just like me!  Here I am again at the mall today doing my daily walk!  So fun being a woman and just blending in with all the other gals!  Have fun, Suzy

You look just right for that Suzy! Great outfit, and it's 70+ here in Ontario so a glorious day after all the cold and dreary weather we've had.
 Amy
(05-11-2023, 01:52 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 01:42 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all - 80 degrees here in Michigan!  I love it!! All the women I saw today were wearing shorts, sundresses and skirts, and no pantyhose!  Just like me!  Here I am again at the mall today doing my daily walk!  So fun being a woman and just blending in with all the other gals!  Have fun, Suzy

You look just right for that Suzy! Great outfit, and it's 70+ here in Ontario so a glorious day after all the cold and dreary weather we've had.
 Amy

Another fab day for girl shopping!  Today I am wearing a new black skort I purchased at Macy’s!  I love these summer like days for going out and about!  Hugs, Suzy

Awesome Suzy! Beautiful weather here lately too.
Amy
(05-25-2023, 04:42 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Awesome Suzy! Beautiful weather here lately too.
Amy

Me again today!  Love the Summer weather!  I bought this dress at Kohl’s a year ago.  So fun being a woman!  Hugs, Suzy

(05-30-2023, 01:42 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 04:42 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Awesome Suzy! Beautiful weather here lately too.
Amy

Me again today!  Love the Summer weather!  I bought this dress at Kohl’s a year ago.  So fun being a woman!  Hugs, Suzy

Beautiful Suzy, perfect for this hot weather we are having!
 Amy