Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs
Hi ladies - I thought I’d share a fashion tip with you all.  I’m the type of gal who rarely wears pantyhose when the weather starts warming up, like now!  I don’t think you see too many women wearing pantyhose unless maybe they’re at work or another function.  But I do love wearing dresses and skirts when I go out.  So with that said, I ran into a great product from Sally Hanson called “Airbrush Legs”!  It is literally makeup for your legs.  It conceals veins, spots on your legs, etc.  It makes your legs look beautiful and comes off easily with soap and water!  I love it!  Hard maybe to see, but here I am today after applying it.  Just thought I would pass this information out to you all.  I’m out my Airbrush Legs at CVS.  You can also google it and you will see all the positive reviews!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's very nice to know, Suzy! I love wearing pantyhose and stockings, but am so totally self conscious of some scars on my lower legs. My shape is nice, but I hate the look of them and often wear pantyhose when I don't need to simply to cover them up!
I must check it out!
Thanks!
Amy
(05-09-2023, 10:09 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That's very nice to know, Suzy! I love wearing pantyhose and stockings, but am so totally self conscious of some scars on my lower legs. My shape is nice, but I hate the look of them and often wear pantyhose when I don't need to simply to cover them up!
I must check it out!
Thanks!
Amy

Hi Amy - yes, you should check it out.  I bought mine at my local CVS drug store.  But you can get this at many other retail outlets including via Amazon.  I love it!  I’ve been using it now every day when I go out.  Here I am again today doing my daily mall walk!  So nice now to be able to wear sundresses with the warmer weather and NO pantyhose!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Suzy that is nice to know.
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Suzy, I saw this at my local drug store earlier today! They have all the shades, I didn't buy any but will go back on senior's day and try to get some the right shade for me.
Thanks for the tip!
Amy