Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeshare in Florida
A male friend of mine asked me to join him at a timeshare he owns in Naples Florida!  I said yes, why not, just for a few days.  He wants me to be his girlfriend while I am there and I am more than accommodating!  He is widowed and just wants some feminine companionship. The place has a nice pool, and right at the beach!  Here’s a couple of things I’ll be wearing for sure!  My friend and I are just friends, but we do like to cuddle! Who knows!  Can’t wait!

Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lucky you Suzy, Naples is a nice place.
We spend our winters north of their closer to Venice.
Hugs
Sara
I have give a strong second to Sara's comment. What a lucky lady you are! The "Who knows", I'm sure it would be nice, but the company and being someone's girlfriend on a trip will be fabulous.
Let us know how it goes! They are great looking clothes too.
Have fun.
Amy

PS., I'm not really into men all that much, but of late I'm curious how it would be to be a gent's lady for an evening or something like that.
(04-27-2023, 10:58 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I have give a strong second to Sara's comment. What a lucky lady you are! The "Who knows", I'm sure it would be nice, but the company and being someone's girlfriend on a trip will be fabulous.
Have fun.
Amy

PS., I'm not really into men all that much, but of late I'm curious how it would be to be a gent's lady for an evening or something like that.
Thanks Amy!  I am very much looking forward to it.  This guy is super nice and if you remember in an earlier post, he has taken me out to dinner in the past.  We’re always treated like husband and wife.  You should try it if you can!  We also slow dance at some of the places we have been.  Nothing makes me feel more like a a lady when he has his arms around me!  Anyhow, won’t be until late July, but I’ll try to keep you posted.  Hugs,Suzy
(04-27-2023, 01:41 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 10:58 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I have give a strong second to Sara's comment. What a lucky lady you are! The "Who knows", I'm sure it would be nice, but the company and being someone's girlfriend on a trip will be fabulous.
Have fun.
Amy

Thanks Amy!  I am very much looking forward to it.  This guy is super nice and if you remember in an earlier post, he has taken me out to dinner in the past.  We’re always treated like husband and wife.  You should try it if you can!  We also slow dance at some of the places we have been.  Nothing makes me feel more like a a lady when he has his arms around me!  Anyhow, won’t be until late July, but I’ll try to keep you posted.  Hugs,Suzy

I wondered if it was the same gent as you'd mentioned. That's awesome!
 Amy
(04-28-2023, 09:48 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Have fun.
Amy

Amy
Yes it is!  He is an older gentleman who just wants to have a woman like me for companionship!  I am honored to be his girlfriend for a week at his timeshare.  I am also packing my lingerie just in case!  LOL!  Suzy
(04-28-2023, 04:32 PM)Suzy Wrote:
Have fun.
Amy

Amy
Yes it is!  He is an older gentleman who just wants to have a woman like me for companionship!  I am honored to be his girlfriend for a week at his timeshare.  I am also packing my lingerie just in case!  LOL!  Suzy

Oh us girls always have to have some pretty lingerie to wear. So nice to wear it for an appreciative audience too!
(05-01-2023, 03:34 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(04-28-2023, 04:32 PM)Suzy Wrote:
Have fun.
Amy

Amy

Oh us girls always have to have some pretty lingerie to wear. So nice to wear it for an appreciative audience too!
Hopefully he will like this one I’m wearing!  If not, I’ll be comfy!  Take care, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks beautiful to me! Being comfy is very important too, as well as sexy.
Amy