Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A walk in the park- reason for Sara to smile
Hi Girls,
A few days ago I got a chance to get out for simple walk in a park. Even though I have driven through Detroit while dressed, this was a first for me. Just watching all the families enjoying a nice day. I felt like I blended in. A great experience. Just had to share.

Sara

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-19-2023, 08:14 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Hi Girls,
A few days ago I got a chance to get out for simple walk in a park. Even though I have driven through Detroit while dressed, this was a first for me. Just watching all the families enjoying a nice day. I felt like I blended in. A great experience. Just had to share.

Sara

You look great Sara!  You look like a normal woman enjoying the day!  Good for you!  I’m getting ready now for my daily mall walk!  Been doing it since the pandemic started.  Not sure yet what I’ll be wearing, but for sure I’ll be wearing something feminine!  Hugs, Suzy
Thanks Suzy!! That means a lot. You always seem to be in total control. BTW I had no nylons on just bare legs and my pretty red nails.
Hugs Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(04-19-2023, 12:03 PM)Sara69 Wrote: Thanks Suzy!! That means a lot. You always seem to be in total control. BTW I had no nylons on just bare legs and my pretty red nails.
Hugs Sara

Yes, you look great!  To be honest, I hardly ever wear nylons when the weather is nice.  I hardly ever see other women wearing them either.  Mostly bare legged!  Here I am today, without nylons either, making sure I have sandals on that show off my latest manicure and pedicure!  So fun being a woman!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sara

You look great Sara, I love those shoes! Great being out fully femme, isn't it? Your first, but I bet it won't be your last.
  Amy
(04-19-2023, 01:34 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-19-2023, 12:03 PM)Sara69 Wrote: Thanks Suzy!! That means a lot. You always seem to be in total control. BTW I had no nylons on just bare legs and my pretty red nails.
Hugs Sara

Yes, you look great!  To be honest, I hardly ever wear nylons when the weather is nice.  I hardly ever see other women wearing them either.  Mostly bare legged!  Here I am today, without nylons either, making sure I have sandals on that show off my latest manicure and pedicure!  So fun being a woman!  Hugs, Suzy
Thanks Suzy!! Like the sandals, you can’t see my red toe nails but they are red too.
Wink

(04-19-2023, 03:03 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Sara

You look great Sara, I love those shoes! Great being out fully femme, isn't it? Your first, but I bet it won't be your last.
  Amy

Yes it does feel great and yes I probably will get out again.
Sara
Both you girls look amazing! I am working on taking it to the next level and going out amongst the regular folks completely dressed. But not quite there yet. Need a better wig and some makeup first.
You can call me Taylor
Thanks Taylor
hi sara, just saw your photo and you are gorgeous!!! also, want to thank you again for the ride from adams apple back to the hotel last Thursday night. the "invasion" was so much fun! janet
(04-24-2023, 12:06 PM)janet Wrote: hi sara, just saw your photo and you are gorgeous!!!  also, want to thank you again for the ride from adams apple back to the hotel last Thursday night. the "invasion" was so much fun!  janet

Thank You Janet