Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainy day
Tired from digging in the dirt getting my spring garden started I decided it was going to be a relaxing get touched evening. Shave extra close in the shower.  Blow my natural hair for a bit of fluff, very light pale red on the lips, rub a little into the areolas.  White cotton blouse unbuttoned and tied in front about mid belly.  Loose enough so bending over my tits were visible all the way to the nipples from the side.  Soft white low cut cotton short shorts just clingy enough that one could see I had nothing on under them with the semi outline of my junk.  Pink sandals and a matching over the shoulder bag completed my preparations.

In the car it was very warm for this time of the year, open it up completely, the air felt good but there goes my blown and crafted hair.  Maybe a wig would have been wise, but then what the hell, I’m not known for making wise decisions.  Originally bound for the Apple, but I enjoy driving my car so we go for a ride to Ferndale.  Nine mile road is quiet, still a tad early so I can even get a drink on happy hour prices, move to the patio where I strike up a conversation with a couple locals.  Having fun flirting and flaunting.  I even got a couple free drinks from a slightly intoxicated fellow who was all hands.  The patio is visible from the street and sidewalk or I would have had more fun with him.  Later it started spitting a few large raindrops, most folks ran inside, but I had a drink and a follower.  The drops turned into a downpour, and my all white got all wet.  Yep, by the time I got inside I was soaked and basically naked.  It was so wet it was obvious I had no body hair anyplace but my head. That really got me attention at the bar.  Several patrons offered to use the clothes dryer at their homes, just down the street.  I noticed there were bulges showing in some pants and the touching hands increased as I had more new friends concerned about my health.  Offering trips to someplace where I could dry off.  Needless to say, it was the best thing ever, to be pretty and almost naked in a gay bar is the ultimate ego thing.  But evaporating water is cold and much as I enjoy a new bed, I had previous plans so excused myself to go home.  Still raining I did a slow walk to my car, feeling very sinful as anyone driving past or looking out a shop window would have seen all my pink skin showing through.  The thought even created a bit of a bulge in my shorts.  The beach blanket from the trunk on my seats and a bit of car heater felt good on the way home.  Drove by the Apple and it looked like a respectable crowd. I wondered how my wet clothes would go there.  I saw a couple cars of friends but had other things to do.  Home and back in uptight male mode, there was a happiness and good feeling for what I had experienced.
Well, what an interesting time Bobby! Thank you for sharing it with us. Though I find myself wondering that the draw of some new friends didn't make you stay and enjoy the company, but one has to do what one has to do.
Amy
(04-17-2023, 05:19 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well, what an interesting time Bobby! Thank you for sharing it with us. Though I find myself wondering that the draw of some new friends didn't make you stay and enjoy the company, but one has to do what one has to do.
Amy

Yes it would have been fun, but commitments need to be adhered to, maybe a later date.  Being desired is always fun, you can see what it is to be a cock teaser like little girls are.
(04-21-2023, 11:48 AM)Bobby Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 05:19 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well, what an interesting time Bobby! Thank you for sharing it with us. Though I find myself wondering that the draw of some new friends didn't make you stay and enjoy the company, but one has to do what one has to do.
Amy

Yes it would have been fun, but commitments need to be adhered to, maybe a later date.  Being desired is always fun, you can see what it is to be a cock teaser like little girls are.

Hopefully you can have more time on another occasion. I confess that I like to be a bit of a cock teaser too!
Imagine what we might have been like if we were born females!
Amy
(04-21-2023, 02:15 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Amy

Hopefully you can have more time on another occasion. I confess that I like to be a bit of a cock teaser too!
Amy

Sounds like we need to do a ladies night out?
(04-21-2023, 03:45 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:
Amy

Amy

Who's close enough to get together there? I'm a several hours drive away in Canada, so not so easy for me.
 Amy
(04-22-2023, 08:57 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(04-21-2023, 03:45 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:
Amy

Amy

Who's close enough to get together there? I'm a several hours drive away in Canada, so not so easy for me.
 Amy
I'm also several hours drive in southwest Ohio, so not so easy for me either.
Elaina