Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Night Dinner!
The weather was beautiful and I'm sure that helped the turnout, 18 of us enjoyed good company and some good food and drink in Toronto on Friday night. This is a monthly event for the group and during the winter we had some dicey travelling conditions which kept some away.
 Though for some this doesn't sound like a huge number it is the highest since the beginning of the pandemic.
 In this number were a few new girls, one this was the first time she was out dressed, and looked just fine.
 I had suggested we make this a Fishnet Friday and most wore fishnets, which I thought was very neat.
 Most didn't want their picture posted, so here's just a few from the evening.
 Amy

Fishnet Friday what a great idea!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(04-17-2023, 05:22 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Fishnet Friday what a great idea!!
Sara

Thanks Sara!
  Amy
you look very lady like and so do you friends. It sounds like everyone had a great evening with friends and newcomers all the best Erin
(04-16-2023, 09:09 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: The weather was beautiful and I'm sure that helped the turnout, 18 of us enjoyed good company and some good food and drink in Toronto on Friday night. This is a monthly event for the group and during the winter we had some dicey travelling conditions which kept some away.
 Though for some this doesn't sound like a huge number it is the highest since the beginning of the pandemic.
 In this number were a few new girls, one this was the first time she was out dressed, and looked just fine.
 I had suggested we make this a Fishnet Friday and most wore fishnets, which I thought was very neat.
 Amy

Wow!  Love it, 18 other gurls all strutting and flirting, dressing and undressing in one place.  That would be like being a teenager again.  So much fun, so much cum...  How big are the after private parties?
(04-21-2023, 11:55 AM)Bobby Wrote:
(04-16-2023, 09:09 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: The weather was beautiful and I'm sure that helped the turnout, 18 of us enjoyed good company and some good food and drink in Toronto on Friday night. This is a monthly event for the group and during the winter we had some dicey travelling conditions which kept some away.
 Amy

Other than a couple of discrete hookups there isn't anything like a private after party. This is mostly a social and a social support group, of course some girls might find each other attractive then take it to another level, but they are discrete.
 There are so many who don't know who or what they are and we provide a safe place for them to meet others like them and ask as many questions as they want.
 Amy

Wow!  Love it, 18 other gurls all strutting and flirting, dressing and undressing in one place.  That would be like being a teenager again.  So much fun, so much cum...  How big are the after private parties?