Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shorts weather!
80 degrees here today in Michigan!  Thought I’d wear my skort today  with my blue top.  Skorts are so fun and relaxing.  Looks like a skirt, but is really shorts!  I love them!  I saw other ladies today wearing them as well.  Felt like I fit in pretty good!  Have fun out there!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look fab Suzy! Nearly as warm here in Ontario, but sadly I can't dress up today, though tomorrow I'll be spending a lot of my time dressed up as I'm hosting a dinner in Toronto Friday night for a bunch of other gurls, close to 20 at the moment.
Have fun Suzy!
Amy
Very nice enjoy the weather while you can!!
Yes the beautiful weather is coming to an end soon, and back to some reality!

Maybe, just maybe I'll have a chance to go out onto my deck in a bathing suit before I have to get ready to go to town for dinner.
Amy
Amy enjoy your dinner in Toronto and hopefully you might be able to post some pictures of yourself and the goings on with the group enjoy
(04-14-2023, 01:06 PM)erin Wrote: Amy enjoy your dinner in Toronto and hopefully you might be able to post some pictures of yourself and the goings on with the group enjoy

Alright, I'll be sure to post some and a bit about it. Right now it's looking like about 18 of us will be there, with a couple of GG's, the SO's of some do attend.
 However there are often no shows, either due to unforeseen situations but sometimes they just get a cause of nerves.
(04-15-2023, 08:45 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(04-14-2023, 01:06 PM)erin Wrote: Amy enjoy your dinner in Toronto and hopefully you might be able to post some pictures of yourself and the goings on with the group enjoy

Alright, I'll be sure to post some and a bit about it. Right now it's looking like about 18 of us will be there, with a couple of GG's, the SO's of some do attend.
 However there are often no shows, either due to unforeseen situations but sometimes they just get a cause of nerves.
Sounds like my topic went somewhere else!  Oh well, have a fun night Amy!
I hope you are able to go out and enjoy some shorts or skorts again today, it looks like another nice one!
Amy
(04-16-2023, 08:56 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I hope you are able to go out and enjoy some shorts or skorts again today, it looks like another nice one!
Amy

Thanks Amy!  I plan too!  Looks like the weather will be colder again next week in Michigan!  Darn!  
Suzy
(04-16-2023, 09:58 AM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-16-2023, 08:56 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I hope you are able to go out and enjoy some shorts or skorts again today, it looks like another nice one!
Amy

Thanks Amy!  I plan too!  Looks like the weather will be colder again next week in Michigan!  Darn!  
Suzy

Yes, here too! I was hoping I could get a wee bit of femme time in some casual clothes like that, but no luck!
The warm weather is supposed to return though.
Amy