Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got a pedicure!
Nothing me makes me feel more feminine than going to my local nail salon for a pedicure!  The ladies there treat me just like any other woman in there.  And the place was packed!  I never got a suspecting eye at me at all.  So much fun.  Here’s a coupe of pics inside the salon and me with the final look!  I love it!  Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-10-2023, 01:42 PM)Suzy Wrote: Nothing me makes me feel more feminine than going to my local nail salon for a pedicure!  The ladies there treat me just like any other woman in there.  And the place was packed!  I never got a suspecting eye at me at all.  So much fun.  Here’s a coupe of pics inside the salon and me with the final look!  I love it!  Suzy

They look fabulous Suzy, as do you too!

Now that's something I have yet to do, I should put it on my list! Is that nail polish, not stick on nails?
 Amy
(04-10-2023, 02:08 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(04-10-2023, 01:42 PM)Suzy Wrote: Nothing me makes me feel more feminine than going to my local nail salon for a pedicure!  The ladies there treat me just like any other woman in there.  And the place was packed!  I never got a suspecting eye at me at all.  So much fun.  Here’s a coupe of pics inside the salon and me with the final look!  I love it!  Suzy

They look fabulous Suzy, as do you too!

Now that's something I have yet to do, I should put it on my list! Is that nail polish, not stick on nails?
 Amy
Hi Amy - it’s regular nail polish!  You need to do it, it’s a fun experience!  Suzy
Had mine done a couple of weeks ago red toes and glue on nails painted red, I agree with Suzy very feminine feeling and great way to spend an hour or so getting pampered

Sara