Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More fun at the bar!
Last Wed I went back though it was a bit quiet as the previous week was the big contest finale and the place was packed.
I decided to wear this short dress I bought on deep discount a few months ago as we are now into Spring!

My friend Dee wore this white flapper style dress for her first performance, then changed into the really sexy outfit for her second. Being her sort of official photographer I took lots of pictures! She uses my shots in various publicity pics, and posts some on her web page.

A mutual friend took these pics of us clowning around together.
 Amy

Amy love the pictures and the intimate kiss it is so sexy
(04-09-2023, 11:11 AM)erin Wrote: Amy love the pictures and the intimate kiss it is so sexy

Erin, thank you very much!
I really wasn't sure whether or not I should post that picture of us having a little smooch, but decided too, lol. Silly me. Just because it was a bit intimate, us kissing and me fondling her boob. Which she loves! She only got implants last Dec and is very proud of them and likes to show them off a bit. With what they cost, I'd be doing the same thing!
 Amy
Amy: If your friend just got implants she should be proud of them and show them off and fondling them is part of the intimate process there is nothing wrong showing affection to another person
(04-09-2023, 09:45 PM)erin Wrote: Amy:  If your friend just got implants she should be proud of them and show them off and fondling them is part of the intimate process there is nothing wrong showing affection to another person

Thanks Erin! Yes she certainly is proud of them and they do feel very nice so much like the real thing, but on a young woman who still has firm tits.
 amy
(04-10-2023, 02:06 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(04-09-2023, 09:45 PM)erin Wrote: Amy:  If your friend just got implants she should be proud of them and show them off and fondling them is part of the intimate process there is nothing wrong showing affection to another person

Thanks Erin! Yes she certainly is proud of them and they do feel very nice so much like the real thing, but on a young woman who still has firm tits.
 amy
Hi Amy- looks like a great time!  I am looking into the possibility of implants as well.  I would love that!  Suzy
(04-11-2023, 01:39 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-10-2023, 02:06 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

amy
Hi Amy- looks like a great time!  I am looking into the possibility of implants as well.  I would love that!  Suzy

Thanks Suzy, it certainly was! Of all the the things, implants would be top of my list. I think you are further along the road to full time than I am, and I'm still married too. If I were to have tits, that would be a deal breaker for her and she has said as much.
Otherwise she is fabulous and very accepting.
 I hope you can make the choice and can have them done. But it is a difficult choice and needs to be well thought out.
 Amy