Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost 70 degrees!
Well, finally the weather is getting warmer!  Today here in Michigan it’s almost 70 degrees!  Although we may have some heavy rain later, I just had to buzz out to my local mall for a little girl shopping!  Here I am taking a quick break!  Also, was interesting, a man walked by me and said how pretty I was!  How flattering!  Have a great day - Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-05-2023, 12:07 PM)Suzy Wrote: Well, finally the weather is getting warmer!  Today here in Michigan it’s almost 70 degrees!  Although we may have some heavy rain later, I just had to buzz out to my local mall for a little girl shopping!  Here I am taking a quick break!  Also, was interesting, a man walked by me and said how pretty I was!  How flattering!  Have a great day - Hugs, Suzy

Wow, you seem to get all the guys, don't you Suzy? I'm not at all surprised as you look lovely!
 It's warm here in Ontario as well, and now we are in the midst of rolling thunderstorms. I hope the power stays on as our sump pumps are going nearly full tilt to keep up.
 Amy
Well Suzy you always find time to shop. A little attention is just a bonus!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes