Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Dinner
Last Sat was our monthly dinner and this time I organized it in downtown Toronto at a place we've been to several times in the midst of the Gay Village, so it's a super accepting part of town. Lot's on non binary couples were out that night, most were gay's which is typical in my experience there. Though it really doesn't matter what your preference is you can just wander around and enjoy the shops and places there.

About 15 of us enjoyed good food and good company for a few hours, though I had to leave a bit early. I had a call from home that we had a power failure and the back up sump pump wasn't working well! So instead of staying later I scooted home to help manage things. Which we did, though our power was out close to 28 or 30 hours all together.

At the dinner there were the usual suspects along with a few new girls! One who told me she hadn't been out for several years and was trying to get out and about again femme.
 Amy

Since I rushed home I didn't take the time to get a picture of me on the street so here's one from last year's Pride weekend.

Sounds like Saturday was a great night for a lot of people!!

You look great Amy.

Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(03-29-2023, 07:13 PM)Sara69 Wrote: Sounds like Saturday was a great night for a lot of people!!

You look great Amy.

Sara

hi amy, well, you pulled it off once again - you look fabulous!!!  janet
(03-30-2023, 06:49 AM)janet Wrote:
(03-29-2023, 07:13 PM)Sara69 Wrote: Sounds like Saturday was a great night for a lot of people!!

You look great Amy.

Sara

hi amy, well, you pulled it off once again - you look fabulous!!!  janet

Thank you very much Janet!