Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd transformations experience
I am planning on having another transformations appointment at Janet's closet this Saturday. I am not sure if I should go to Gigi's or Adam's Apple. Afterwards suggestions. Would anyone want to briefly join me? I will have pictures of the day and night.
Here are some pic I took yesterday

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, you look very sexy there, I hope your day went great.
Amy
(03-27-2023, 10:10 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Wow, you look very sexy there, I hope your day went great.
Amy

It was good day, not great. Getting all dollied up in sexy dress was great, the great went out the window when I went to Adam's Apple , I got alot look when I initially walked in. Don't know if it was good or bad. I was originally hoping to find other CDs TVs. Eventually I sat down near the stage area for events. I was sitting there taking in the atmosphere and then a guy who sounded very drunk came over to me and said I was beautiful he said this all while rubbing his "package" against my legs, also rubbing his hand on my femme looking area. For me I didn't initially know how to react,  I briefly told him that we just met and he should be respectful to me,to maintain my femme personality while dressed. He stopped, but then he continued.  He even started rubbing my hips underneath my dress and my tights and pantyhose, eventually I told that I had to go. He asked of he could call me. I didn't answer.  He then said he had to go bathroom went to the bathroom. I then made my way to the door to leave Adam's Apple. He called me to go to the bathroom he was in.i told him again that I had to go and walked out the door. I looked behind as I walked to my car to see if he would pursue me.

The initial time in Adam's Apple was fine til he came over and got too comfortable and tried to get intimate with me. That was my first time out dressed other than Janet's closet, and Glamourboutique.
(03-28-2023, 08:53 AM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(03-27-2023, 10:10 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Wow, you look very sexy there, I hope your day went great.
Amy

It was good day, not great. Getting all dollied up in sexy dress was great, the great went out the window when I went to Adam's Apple , I got alot look when I initially walked in. Don't know if it was good or bad. I was originally hoping to find other CDs TVs. Eventually I sat down near the stage area for events. I was sitting there taking in the atmosphere and then a guy who sounded very drunk came over to me and said I was beautiful he said this all while rubbing his "package" against my legs, also rubbing his hand on my femme looking area. For me I didn't initially know how to react,  I briefly told him that we just met and he should be respectful to me,to maintain my femme personality while dressed. He stopped, but then he continued.  He even started rubbing my hips underneath my dress and my tights and pantyhose, eventually I told that I had to go. He asked of he could call me. I didn't answer.  He then said he had to go bathroom went to the bathroom. I then made my way to the door to leave Adam's Apple. He called me to go to the bathroom he was in.i told him again that I had to go and walked out the door. I looked behind as I walked to my car to see if he would pursue me.

The initial time in Adam's Apple was fine til he came over and got too comfortable and tried to get intimate with me. That was my first time out dressed other than Janet's closet, and Glamourboutique.
Hi - same thing happened to me at Gigi’s a couple of years ago.  A seemingly nice guy stopped by my table and asked if he could buy me a drink.  I only drink wine, so I said fine.  And I thought it was nice.  So next thing I know he’s sitting next to me and gives me a big kiss and then his hands are all over me.  I excused myself to the ladies rooms like you, I left! If I’m with a man, I want to be respected as a woman.  But places like Adam’s Apple or Gigi’s the men there know you’re a cross dresser and they can be aggressive.  Suzy
Sorry to hear about that. A lot of men think we are just out there to hook up and have sex, and truth to tell some are, but there are a lot like us who aren't into the quickie sex thing.

I suspect this is a taste of what a natural woman goes through if she's out on her own.
Amy
Sorry to hear of the bad experience, hang in there the whole world is not all jerks!

Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Here are some pictures from Janet's closet of my transformation

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, you look great!
Amy
Lovely lady in black!!!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes