Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another CD or TG
Last night my wife and I were out to a concert and while in line to pay I noticed another couple right in front us, a cis man with a CD (maybe trans?) as his date!
 She was nicely dressed with heels and medium length blonde hair and a nice long coat, as it's still rather chilly here.
 We had a bit of casual conversation because the wretched machines one has to use these days to pay for parking wouldn't work, then we had to go to the next one. I would have loved to introduce myself, but there were too many people around.
 That's something I have yet to do in my femme life's journey, go to a concert or show as Amy, the bar not included.

However tonight I'm planning on going out to meet friends at the bar and take in the drag show. That is if I can decide on what to wear!
Something short and sexy, leggings? Who knows, I don't not yet! I have a cute dress (short!) which is more Spring Summer but it is officially Spring so maybe that along with a lovely vintage long fur coat I found at a thrift store on Monday.  Likely 70's vintage but in perfect condition.
 A Faux fur one, and not quite as nice as the newer faux but what tipped it as the label made in my home town of Toronto, likely in what we used to call the garment district where many clothes from plain to stunning were made for decades and decades.

This is the dress I'm talking about wearing tonight, what do you ladies think?

(03-22-2023, 10:33 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Last night my wife and I were out to a concert and while in line to pay I noticed another couple right in front us, a cis man with a CD (maybe trans?) as his date!
 She was nicely dressed with heels and medium length blonde hair and a nice long coat, as it's still rather chilly here.
 We had a bit of casual conversation because the wretched machines one has to use these days to pay for parking wouldn't work, then we had to go to the next one. I would have loved to introduce myself, but there were too many people around.
 That's something I have yet to do in my femme life's journey, go to a concert or show as Amy, the bar not included.

However tonight I'm planning on going out to meet friends at the bar and take in the drag show. That is if I can decide on what to wear!
Something short and sexy, leggings? Who knows, I don't not yet! I have a cute dress (short!) which is more Spring Summer but it is officially Spring so maybe that along with a lovely vintage long fur coat I found at a thrift store on Monday.  Likely 70's vintage but in perfect condition.
 A Faux fur one, and not quite as nice as the newer faux but what tipped it as the label made in my home town of Toronto, likely in what we used to call the garment district where many clothes from plain to stunning were made for decades and decades.

hi amy,  as always, you look fabulous.  wish i could go along.  janet
(03-22-2023, 10:33 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Last night my wife and I were out to a concert and while in line to pay I noticed another couple right in front us, a cis man with a CD (maybe trans?) as his date!

That dress looks great. Very eye catching  Not too casual, but not too business either. I'd go to a concert,  Amy. I know it would be a fun time. 

Hi Amy!  I love your dress!  Looks great on you!  Have a great time on your outing!  Suzy
That dress just oozes spring! Very nice choice! Hugs Heather from snowy Minneapolis - doesn't feel like spring!
Thank you for your replies!

Well I suppose I could be considered like some other women you might know, but I changed my mind about what to wear at almost the last minute and decided to wear this slightly more formal one instead.
 Also I posted a picture of my friends who are cool with having their picture posted.

Amy

Amy love the dress and how beautiful that you look. Also as you go out, was wondering were you find the clubs that you go to
(03-27-2023, 01:05 PM)erin Wrote: Amy love the dress and how beautiful that you look.  Also as you go out, was wondering were you find the clubs that you go to

Thank you very much Erin! I go out shopping and things like that a lot, just like Suzy does as well as going to clubs etc.
I'm not really a barfly though it might look like it at times, but it's through other CDs and TG's I know that I've got into a bit of a network of friends who do things.

Currently I'm the President of a CD and TG (MtF mostly) called Xpressions, a social and support group, so I've got to know a lot of people because of that.
 There are various groups like that scattered around of course the big cities will have more than a small town. An internet search can sometimes turn up something near you.
 If you were close enough to Toronto Ontario or happened to be travelling nearby, you would be welcome at one of our dinners. Recently we had a girl from Buffalo join us for the evening.
 Amy
Thank you for the information, I do get to Toronto maybe once or twice a year, but am more likely to go the Hamilton area, is there any club in that area. Also you choice of dress is excellent and they flatter you to no end. Erin
(04-01-2023, 03:25 PM)erin Wrote: Thank you for the information, I do get to Toronto maybe once or twice a year, but am more likely to go the Hamilton area, is there any club in that area.  Also you choice of dress is excellent and they flatter you to no end.  Erin

The bar I'm referring to is in Hamilton, and they have things going on five days a week, as they are closed Mon and Tues. I usually go on Wed, no cover charge and it's an open mike kind of show. Friday and Sat they have various drag shows and there's usually a $15 or 20 cover charge.
 PM, me and I'll give you specific info, and perhaps we can meet there sometime.
 Amy