Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Moderator
Ladies;
 The powers that be at Janet's have made me a moderator as I'm here every couple of days or so more or less. I seem to have brought various spam posts to their attention so they have given me the power to edit and delete posts like that.

Most seem to be very respectful to each other, which is a nice thing about this forum. In no way do I want to be heavy handed but if you do see something which looks like spam, please bring it to me attention and I will deal with it as soon as I can.

I want to keep this a safe and accepting space for us to communicate, ask questions, support each other and have a bit of fun.
 Amy
(03-21-2023, 12:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Ladies;
 The powers that be at Janet's have made me a moderator as I'm here every couple of days or so more or less. I seem to have brought various spam posts to their attention so they have given me the power to edit and delete posts like that.

Most seem to be very respectful to each other, which is a nice thing about this forum. In no way do I want to be heavy handed but if you do see something which looks like spam, please bring it to me attention and I will deal with it as soon as I can.

I want to keep this a safe and accepting space for us to communicate, ask questions, support each other and have a bit of fun.
 Amy
Good luck Amy!  I’m sure you will do a great job girl!  Have fun, Suzy
(03-21-2023, 12:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Ladies;

Amy
Congratulations Amy

I wish you well in your new position as the newest moderator
Thank you Girls!
Amy
Hi Amy,
Good job! You’ve always keep active on this site and will make a good monitor!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(03-24-2023, 05:32 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Hi Amy,
Good job! You’ve always keep active on this site and will make a good monitor!
Sara

Thank you Sara!
 Amy