Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Patty’s Day
Hi ladies - as you probably know, today is St. Patrick Day!  Well this Irish gal had to make sure I wore green today!  Lots of ladies at the mall today were wearing green as well, so I was just another woman blending i!  So much fun!  Have a great weekend!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-17-2023, 01:11 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - as you probably know, today is St. Patrick Day!  Well this Irish gal had to make sure I wore green today!  Lots of ladies at the mall today were wearing green as well, so I was just another woman blending i!  So much fun!  Have a great weekend!  Hugs, Suzy

Hey Suzy happy St. Patrick's Day.

I love the outfit especially the green top. Goes well with your leggings.
(03-17-2023, 04:00 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(03-17-2023, 01:11 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - as you probably know, today is St. Patrick Day!  Well this Irish gal had to make sure I wore green today!  Lots of ladies at the mall today were wearing green as well, so I was just another woman blending i!  So much fun!  Have a great weekend!  Hugs, Suzy

Hey Suzy happy St. Patrick's Day.

I love the outfit especially the green top. Goes well with your leggings.

Thanks - I appreciate your comment! Went to a bar that night with a male friend of mine.  Had a ball!  I was just one of the ladies!  Suzy

I'm just a few days late on this, but you look great Suzy! Happy belated St Patty's Day to you too!
 Amy