Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb question
Hi ladies - excuse me for a lame question.  Do you go out in public much?  I go out almost daily.  I just try to blend in as a normal woman, not a cross dresser.  I love it!  I would consider myself a transgender woman, and not a cross dresser.  Anyhow, I was just curious, have fun out there!  
Hugs, Suz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well Suzy I certainly do go out quite often, and mostly I dress to blend, it depends on where I'm going of course.
It is a very nice and satisfying experience to go out fully femme, and to be just like any other woman. The reception one gets presenting as female is different than when one is male, even when I'm clocked as trans!
Here's a few pictures of me.
Amy

(03-03-2023, 11:11 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well Suzy I certainly do go out quite often, and mostly I dress to blend, it depends on where I'm going of course.
It is a very nice and satisfying experience to go out fully femme, and to be just like any other woman. The reception one gets presenting as female is different than when one is male, even when I'm clocked as trans!
Here's a few pictures of me.
Amy

Hi Amy!  Of course, I am aware you go out often en femme!  It’s so much fun isn’t it?  And you’re right, when I present as a female, I get comments much different than if I were in guy mode!  I would encourage any of you other ladies going out will definitely build up your confidence.  For me now, since I got out en femme three or four times a week it just feels natural.  Also, I think it’s very important to make sure what you wear, is what other women would wear in a similar situation.  I just try to blend in as a normal looking woman.  Have fun!  Hugs, Suzy