Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venturing out
So my buddy and his wife in Tn asked if I wanted to go out this past weekend. Of corse I was thinkin as my guy self. But to my surprise his wife was like if we do you have to come as Harley so of course I jumped at the chance to get out. So we get to the bar and my buddies wife is like you will totally fit in. So naturally I got a lil nervous. But that soon went away. Sittin there dinkin my Jack and Coke. I hear well hello gorgeous. So Im expecting to turn around and see a guy nope. I got all shy like WTH was that lol. So I finally speak to this beautifully gorgeous girl who was just like me. By this time she had her arms draped over my shoulders from behind me. She was like ae we gonna dance or are you just gonna sit there. The song was over I turn to walk back to the table when she grabbed me by the arm and said where do you think youre going. I was like back to the table and she was like no youre not at this point I realized a slow song had started. She never broke eye contact so naturally I leaned in a lil closer as to put my head on her shoulder. When she decided to kiss me OMG I totally melted in that moment. It was so amazing.
♡Harley♡
(02-22-2023, 06:31 PM)Harley Wrote: So my buddy and his wife in Tn asked if I wanted to go out this past weekend. Of corse I was thinkin as my guy self. But to my surprise his wife was like if we do you have to come as Harley so of course I jumped at the chance to get out. So we get to the bar and my buddies wife is like you will totally fit in. So naturally I got a lil nervous. But that soon went away. Sittin there dinkin my Jack and Coke. I hear well hello gorgeous. So Im expecting to turn around and see a guy nope. I got all shy like WTH was that lol. So I finally speak to this beautifully gorgeous girl who was just like me. By this time she had her arms draped over my shoulders from behind me. She was like ae we gonna dance or are you just gonna sit there. The song was over I turn to walk back to the table when she grabbed me by the arm and said where do you think youre going. I was like back to the table and she was like no youre not at this point I realized a slow song had started. She never broke eye contact so naturally I leaned in a lil closer as to put my head on her shoulder. When she decided to kiss me OMG I totally melted in that moment. It was so amazing.

Wow that's an amazing story, Harley 

Sounds like you and that other girl enjoyed yourselves.
(02-22-2023, 06:31 PM)Harley Wrote: So my buddy and his wife in Tn asked if I wanted to go out this past weekend. Of corse I was thinkin as my guy self. But to my surprise his wife was like if we do you have to come as Harley so of course I jumped at the chance to get out. So we get to the bar and my buddies wife is like you will totally fit in. So naturally I got a lil nervous. But that soon went away. Sittin there dinkin my Jack and Coke. I hear well hello gorgeous. So Im expecting to turn around and see a guy nope. I got all shy like WTH was that lol. So I finally speak to this beautifully gorgeous girl who was just like me. By this time she had her arms draped over my shoulders from behind me. She was like ae we gonna dance or are you just gonna sit there. The song was over I turn to walk back to the table when she grabbed me by the arm and said where do you think youre going. I was like back to the table and she was like no youre not at this point I realized a slow song had started. She never broke eye contact so naturally I leaned in a lil closer as to put my head on her shoulder. When she decided to kiss me OMG I totally melted in that moment. It was so amazing.

Sooo awesome Harley!!

Sara
Wow! That is phenomenal! Good for you!

Hugs Heather

Wow, that sounds like an amazing night, and what a girl too! That is sooo very wonderful to be treated like that, it makes being a woman so fabulous!

Now, Dear Friend, what happened after that? Dare I ask, and you Tell? Are you seeing her again?
 Amy
(02-24-2023, 06:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Wow, that sounds like an amazing night, and what a girl too! That is sooo very wonderful to be treated like that, it makes being a woman so fabulous!

Now, Dear Friend, what happened after that? Dare I ask, and you Tell? Are you seeing her again?
 Amy

Of corse we are planning on next weekend. Lets just say it got a lil wil Amy
♡Harley♡
(02-24-2023, 07:01 PM)Harley Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 06:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

Of corse we are planning on next weekend. Lets just say it got a lil wil Amy

Fabulous! Enjoy!
Amy