Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real are besr for tasting
(03-20-2024, 02:39 PM)Bobby Wrote: It's not a quick process.  You need to have a little fat to begin with.  That doesn't get greater but makes it more fun. When I was younger I could get milk almost instantly, now it takes about 3 minutes for the first drops to appear.  Squeeze, pinch and pull on your entire areola, you get to the nipples later.  Does that feel good, does your dick grow a little?  if yes, you are a candidate for further training, if not it's just not your bag.  Roll your nipples between thumb and forefinger, give a little pinch, are they becoming very sensitive now, does that sensation extend to your dick, almost hard now.  It's vary personal you know, we are all different animals with different pleasure senses.  If you are grabbing your dick now, you failed, you need to feel the pleasure your nipple play produces. (That is if you are alone, if you have a friend whose mouth is on your dick, you get extra excitement points. Is your orgasm mind blowing superb, friends and playing with your nipples at the same time will do that to you. )  Need we go further ! 

If you are alone set aside five to ten minutes a day and play with what will become your tits with enough time and exercise.  You can squeeze, pull and caress your budding boobs often, it's great fun when you can walk into a place wearing a see through shirt and both men and women look, guys wanting lo touch and women envious. But it takes a lot of time getting there.

(03-03-2023, 11:16 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 05:07 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 01:26 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That certainly would be memorable! For an old guy I seem to have had a rather vanilla sex life, mostly women,(there's a story I won't put on the forum) and only one person at a time.
My friend seems to be pretty open, I wonder.....
The geography is against us of course, so it will remain a nice fantasy.
Amy

Things do happen at times.  Until you have been the center of attention in a multiple gathering, you have never really felt desirable.   I have memories of a youth well lived in the right place and during the right time that can never again be repeated, much as I wish they could.

Yes, I can only imagine it, but to have the attention in real life that I've got here and on fet at times, WOW! Mind Blowing.
 Amy
We often get fixed on a certain way to do things, when that requires changing it confuses and throws the whole pleasure story out of
wack.  That was what happened to me last summer.  I'm just now thinking how I might play again, sorely without the see through shorts and titillating apparel.  My acceptability needs to be tested, however I still lack the bravado I need to go out and test it.

Bobby;
  Now that sounds interesting! I'll have a bit of time alone after supper so I'll give your suggestions a try!

Just another couple of comments about developing boobs. Two good friends went slightly different routes. One had full implants and she is a bit thinner thinner than I am and though she looks great in clothes undressed they still look pretty inflated. Then another trans friend had breast development mostly from HRT, if I remember correctly but her genetics precluded growing large ones, so she has a combination of natural growth and small implants which gives her a nice natural look with forever perky tits.
 Amy
(03-20-2024, 05:08 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(03-20-2024, 02:39 PM)Bobby Wrote: It's not a quick process.  You need to have a little fat to begin with.  That doesn't get greater but makes it more fun. When I was younger I could get milk almost instantly, now it takes about 3 minutes for the first drops to appear.  Squeeze, pinch and pull on your entire areola, you get to the nipples later.  Does that feel good, does your dick grow a little?  if yes, you are a candidate for further training, if not it's just not your bag.  Roll your nipples between thumb and forefinger, give a little pinch, are they becoming very sensitive now, does that sensation extend to your dick, almost hard now.  It's vary personal you know, we are all different animals with different pleasure senses.  If you are grabbing your dick now, you failed, you need to feel the pleasure your nipple play produces. (That is if you are alone, if you have a friend whose mouth is on your dick, you get extra excitement points. Is your orgasm mind blowing superb, friends and playing with your nipples at the same time will do that to you. )  Need we go further ! 

If you are alone set aside five to ten minutes a day and play with what will become your tits with enough time and exercise.  You can squeeze, pull and caress your budding boobs often, it's great fun when you can walk into a place wearing a see through shirt and both men and women look, guys wanting lo touch and women envious. But it takes a lot of time getting there.

(03-03-2023, 11:16 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 05:07 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 01:26 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That certainly would be memorable! For an old guy I seem to have had a rather vanilla sex life, mostly women,(there's a story I won't put on the forum) and only one person at a time.
My friend seems to be pretty open, I wonder.....
The geography is against us of course, so it will remain a nice fantasy.
Amy

Things do happen at times.  Until you have been the center of attention in a multiple gathering, you have never really felt desirable.   I have memories of a youth well lived in the right place and during the right time that can never again be repeated, much as I wish they could.

Yes, I can only imagine it, but to have the attention in real life that I've got here and on fet at times, WOW! Mind Blowing.
 Amy
We often get fixed on a certain way to do things, when that requires changing it confuses and throws the whole pleasure story out of
wack.  That was what happened to me last summer.  I'm just now thinking how I might play again, sorely without the see through shorts and titillating apparel.  My acceptability needs to be tested, however I still lack the bravado I need to go out and test it.

Bobby;
  Now that sounds interesting! I'll have a bit of time alone after supper so I'll give your suggestions a try!

Just another couple of comments about developing boobs. Two good friends went slightly different routes. One had full implants and she is a bit thinner thinner than I am and though she looks great in clothes undressed they still look pretty inflated. Then another trans friend had breast development mostly from HRT, if I remember correctly but her genetics precluded growing large ones, so she has a combination of natural growth and small implants which gives her a nice natural look with forever perky tits.
 Amy

Some folks are just not in tune with the feminine part of their bodies, if it does nothing for you, then I guess implants are the way to go. The trouble with implants is the same problem as tattoos. We age and our bodies change. Things permanently inserted or painted on them can't adjust for that change. Usually the result is not what you wanted. I believe I showed you a picture displaying that age problem .
Yes, that's true. My friend with the full implants gave her about a C cup, or maybe a touch larger, but she's not huge. Afterwards she was showing them off to everyone just about. We do drag at the same place at times and she was pushing the envelope by showing them off too much on stage.

About mine, I've tried your suggestion a few times and there's definitely a connection between my little areolas and nipples, and my dick starts to grow, not too much but getting there for sure after a minute or two.
Thanks for the tip I'll keep working them and see how it goes, if nothing else its a bit of fun.
Amy