Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Night Out at the Drag Show!
Well Girls, I wasn't sure whether or not to post any of these experiences, this one was fun, but I know not everyone is able to go out as I do.

This time I decided to wear this amazing black and gold sequin dress, which is very short on me, all the better to show my legs I suppose. Sorry poor vain me.
 However I did get quite a few comments and reactions from others there.

Just after I arrived a guy came up to ma and said how great I looked, and what am I performing? I said nothing, but he kept at me for a few minutes and said we need to drag you up to do a tune or something! 
  I finally told him I'm a keyboard player and I don't have mine with me, but plan to talk to the manager about doing a performance at a later date.
Anyway he finally went away!

A GG friend who was there said, you have a fan there! I agreed. It looked to both of us he was hitting on me a little bit, but later I saw him with a woman (well I think a female, but there often one can never be 100% sure), and they sure were getting it on together.
It wasn’t till the next day when I was telling a friend about she said I bet he was trying to get you into a three way with her. Well that now makes a lot of sense, though he wasn’t really saying that, but of course you wouldn’t would you, esp as I was with friends.
 A few others gave me compliments and a young trans woman I know gave a big hug and we chatted a bit. She performs too and I take pictures for her as well.

The bigger thing for me is I wanted to ask the manager if I could perform myself, but on a piano keyboard. I wasn't sure as it's out of the norm and will take more time to setup and then perform.
The piece I plan to play is Bohemian Rhapsody, the Queen piece.
I have a piano solo arrangement of it and similar to the original it's big, complex and longish. It's very challenging and I'm out of practice on it, so I have to practice some weeks get my skill back on this. It'll take several weeks before I'm ready to perform it again.

During the evening this pretty black lady came up to me and said how beautiful I was and gave me a huge hug! Totally out of the blue! Her clothes had little LGBTQ colour flags on them, but her companion was obviously male but they weren't acting like they were romantic. Who knows though?
 The reason this is a bit relevant is when I went to leave and I had to walk past their table and she grabbed my hand asked if I was leaving, Yes I said,
She said how beautiful a Drag Queen I was, and kissed me on the cheek offered her cheek so I kissed her back. Then she offered first one and again dutifully kissed it.

She appeared to be quite drunk at this point too. but she held on to me tilted her head back for what looked like an invite to kiss her lips. Though I was getting a bit uncomfortable with her companion right there. Then she whispered in my ear, "I want to kiss the Hell out of you". She had look on her face we all know when a woman is wanting to get fucked, and she had it in spades right there. Bedroom Eyes like I haven't seen used on me for a long time now.

I said to her that I don't want to get get you in trouble with your friend, (meaning me too!) and she pulled his arm and said that to him. His answer was, do whatever you want!
 So she leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips, after a few seconds she pushed my mouth open for a quick French Kiss, pulled back and just looked at me and I told her how beautiful she was (she was!).  Then she pulled me back in for a longer and even deeper French Kiss.
 Zowie! What a woman, and what an experience!

I then gave her nice wet a kiss on her forehead and told her I have a long way to drive and need to leave, she rather reluctantly let go of my hand and arm and I left.
Amy

(02-21-2023, 04:22 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well Girls, I wasn't sure whether or not to post any of these experiences, this one was fun, but I know not everyone is able to go out as I do.

This time I decided to wear this amazing black and gold sequin dress, which is very short on me, all the better to show my legs I suppose. Sorry poor vain me.

Just after I arrived a guy came up to ma and said how great I looked, and what am I performing? I said nothing, but he kept at me for a few minutes and said we need to drag you up to do a tune or something! 
  I finally told him I'm a keyboard player and I don't have mine with me, but plan to talk to the manager about doing a performance at a later date.

A GG friend who was there said, you have a fan there! I agreed. It looked to both of us he was hitting on me a little bit, but later I saw him with a woman (well I think a female, but there often one can never be 100% sure), and they sure were getting it on together.
It wasn’t till the next day when I was telling a friend about she said I bet he was trying to get you into a three way with her. Well that now makes a lot of sense, though he wasn’t really saying that, but of course you wouldn’t would you, esp as I was with friends.
 A few others gave me compliments and a young trans woman I know gave a big hug and we chatted a bit. She performs too and I take pictures for her as well.

The bigger thing for me is I wanted to ask the manager if I could perform myself, but on a piano keyboard. I wasn't sure as it's out of the norm and will take more time to setup and then perform.
I have a piano solo arrangement of it and similar to the original it's big, complex and longish. It's very challenging and I'm out of practice on it, so I have to practice some weeks get my skill back on this. It'll take several weeks before I'm ready to perform it again.

During the evening this pretty black lady came up to me and said how beautiful I was and gave me a huge hug! Totally out of the blue! Her clothes had little LGBTQ colour flags on them, but her companion was obviously male but they weren't acting like they were romantic. Who knows though?
 The reason this is a bit relevant is when I went to leave and I had to walk past their table and she grabbed my hand asked if I was leaving, Yes I said,
She said how beautiful a Drag Queen I was, and kissed me on the cheek offered her cheek so I kissed her back. Then she offered first one and again dutifully kissed it.

She appeared to be quite drunk at this point too. but she held on to me tilted her head back for what looked like an invite to kiss her lips. Though I was getting a bit uncomfortable with her companion right there. Then she whispered in my ear, "I want to kiss the Hell out of you". She had look on her face we all know when a woman is wanting to get fucked, and she had it in spades right there. Bedroom Eyes like I haven't seen used on me for a long time now.

I said to her that I don't want to get get you in trouble with your friend, (meaning me too!) and she pulled his arm and said that to him. His answer was, do whatever you want!
 So she leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips, after a few seconds she pushed my mouth open for a quick French Kiss, pulled back and just looked at me and I told her how beautiful she was (she was!).  Then she pulled me back in for a longer and even deeper French Kiss.

I then gave her nice wet a kiss on her forehead and told her I have a long way to drive and need to leave, she rather reluctantly let go of my hand and arm and I left.
Amy
What a wonderful evening that must have been. It sounds like there were several flattering moments.

Karen Louise Schuster Blush Tongue
(02-24-2023, 11:35 AM)karenschuster334 Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 04:22 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well Girls, I wasn't sure whether or not to post any of these experiences, this one was fun, but I know not everyone is able to go out as I do.

Amy
  What a wonderful evening that must have been.  It sounds like there were several flattering moments.

Thank you! Yes, you could say that, ones like I've never had before!
 Amy