Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Macy’s day!
Hi ladies - no biggie, but here I am today at Macy’s where I just bought this cute dress!  What do you think?  The sales lady said it looked great on me!  My boyfriend is taking me out to dinner this weekend, I think this dress with heels will be great!  Can’t wait.

Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-21-2023, 02:38 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - no biggie, but here I am today at Macy’s where I just bought this cute dress!  What do you think?  The sales lady said it looked great on me!  My boyfriend is taking me out to dinner this weekend, I think this dress with heels will be great!  Can’t wait.

Hugs, Suzy

You are looking great as usual! I'm sure the dress will be a big hit with him.
Is this the gent you mentioned briefly a little while ago?
I'm so happy to hear you have a man in your life now.
Amy
(02-21-2023, 04:23 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 02:38 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - no biggie, but here I am today at Macy’s where I just bought this cute dress!  What do you think?  The sales lady said it looked great on me!  My boyfriend is taking me out to dinner this weekend, I think this dress with heels will be great!  Can’t wait.

Hugs, Suzy

You are looking great as usual! I'm sure the dress will be a big hit with him.
Is this the gent you mentioned briefly a little while ago?
I'm so happy to hear you have a man in your life now.
Amy

Hi Amy!  Actually the man is a just a good friend who occasionally likes to be with a woman like me.  He lost his wife, so looks for some companionship and a night out once in awhile.  I love it. He treats me like a queen!  And he is so handsome!  Nothing sexual yet!  Who knows?  But last time we were out, he did give me a kiss good night!  That was nice!  Hugs, Suzy
Well that is good for you and him too. It's difficult to lose a spouse if they had a decent relationship anyway and would find it difficult to go into intimacy with another person.
It certainly would for me.
In the meantime it must be so nice to have a man to go out on dates with.
Amy