Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine’s Day
Hi ladies - hope you had fun on Valentines Day!  I went to Victoria Secrets and tried on some lingerie!  So much fun!  A number of ladies were trying on lingerie for the big night with their man!  I told the sales  lady that was my intent also!  She helped me find the perfect one.  A little black lacy teddy!  I only wish my boyfriend likes it.  He did!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-16-2023, 02:48 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - hope you had fun on Valentines Day!  I went to Victoria Secrets and tried on some lingerie!  So much fun!  A number of ladies were trying on lingerie for the big night with their man!  I told the sales  lady that was my intent also!  She helped me find the perfect one.  A little black lacy teddy!  I only wish my boyfriend likes it.  He did!  Hugs, Suzy

So much love living as woman!  Hope you all can experience it as well!  Hugs, Suzy
It looks amazing on you. You're a very sexy lady so I'm sure your boyfriend was in la-la land!
So fun! I have shopped at VS in the past. Always went as a man but always told them I was buying for myself. Every time the clerks were very friendly and helpful. I got measured for a bra and even used the dressing rooms a couple times. I haven't been to one in years and never dressed. May have to go back as Taylor sometime.
You can call me Taylor
(02-16-2023, 02:48 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - hope you had fun on Valentines Day!  I went to Victoria Secrets and tried on some lingerie!  So much fun!  A number of ladies were trying on lingerie for the big night with their man!  I told the sales  lady that was my intent also!  She helped me find the perfect one.  A little black lacy teddy!  I only wish my boyfriend likes it.  He did!  Hugs, Suzy

Wow you look great Suzy! No surprise your man liked it!
 Amy

(02-21-2023, 09:20 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: So fun! I have shopped at VS in the past. Always went as a man but always told them I was buying for myself. Every time the clerks were very friendly and helpful. I got measured for a bra and even used the dressing rooms a couple times. I haven't been to one in years and never dressed. May have to go back as Taylor sometime.

I have only one or two things from VS, as there isn't one very near to me, but I shop at a similar store, La Vie En Rose and always get great service.
Like you, if asked I say it's for me. I have more bras from them than anywhere else!

That store has an interesting mix of very beautiful and sexy things and lingerie for more regular use, though still very pretty.
 Amy