Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
So Im watchin my grand babbies this weekend. Also workin on gettin my 26 more followers on Twitch to get my partneship with Twitch then gotta get like 20 or 30 constant viewers to get my Affiliat status both are paid Affiliate allows me to be paid by advertisers of my choosing on my streams. So hopefully I can complete this task this weekend.But of corse Im not dressed so thats kindda a bummer    
♡Harley♡
(02-03-2023, 05:47 PM)Harley Wrote: So Im watchin my grand babbies this weekend. Also workin on gettin my 26 more followers on Twitch to get my partneship with Twitch then gotta get like 20 or 30 constant viewers to get my Affiliat status both are paid Affiliate allows me to be paid by advertisers of my choosing on my streams. So hopefully I can complete this task this weekend.But of corse Im not dressed so thats kindda a bummer

Well you look fab there Harley! I hope it all goes well for you.
 Amy
(02-04-2023, 03:54 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 05:47 PM)Harley Wrote: So Im watchin my grand babbies this weekend. Also workin on gettin my 26 more followers on Twitch to get my partneship with Twitch then gotta get like 20 or 30 constant viewers to get my Affiliat status both are paid Affiliate allows me to be paid by advertisers of my choosing on my streams. So hopefully I can complete this task this weekend.But of corse Im not dressed so thats kindda a bummer

Well you look fab there Harley! I hope it all goes well for you.
 Amy

Awwwwe thank you Amy
♡Harley♡