Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New breast forms!
I finally got some breast forms! Bought them from Janet's Closet and they are great! I got them from the clearance section, size 40DD. Was a little afraid they might be too big but they are just right.

Now I don't have to worry if my water filled tits are going to pop. Downside is they don't quite jiggle like the water ones did...kinda miss that. 

Going out today to run errands with them in for the first time.
You can call me Taylor
Great news Taylor, I have much smaller ones, but it always feels great wearing forms.
Amy
That is fantastic Taylor! I love breast forms and way better than what I used to do.........but also took pills and now they are permanent...........well........I guess I have to live with having boobs.........just want to go a little bigger! Heather
(02-04-2023, 05:09 PM)Heather Smith Wrote: That is fantastic Taylor!  I love breast forms and way better than what I used to do.........but also took pills and now they are permanent...........well........I guess I have to live with having boobs.........just want to go a little bigger!  Heather

Part of this sounds like you are jesting about having to live with your boobs? I know it sounds like a dream come true for so many of us, but they do come at with their strings attached.
 A trans friend of mine has said they "get in the way", learning to live with them all the time might take some doing! I know for myself the work I do sometimes requires me to squeeze into tight spaces and I think it's a good thing I don't have my tits on right now!
 However, that is the one body mod I would learn to live with!
 Amy