Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra shopping!
Went to Macy’s yesterday looking for a strapless bra for a dress I bought.  Sales ladies were so helpful.  Treated me just like one of the girls!  Love it!  Have a great weekend! Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love lingerie shopping, I hope you found a nice strapless bra!
Like you, I've always found store staff very helpful no matter where I've shopped.

Have we seen a picture of the dress yet?
Amy
(01-28-2023, 11:06 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I love lingerie shopping, I hope you found a nice strapless bra!
Like you, I've always found store staff very helpful no matter where I've shopped.

Amy

Hi Amy!  How are you?  Here is the dress I bought!  Looking forward to wearing it this weekend!  I was invited by some lady friends of mine to go out to dinner and then to an intimate bar they know that provides dancing!  I love slow dances with a handsome guy!  Should be fun!
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-31-2023, 02:27 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(01-28-2023, 11:06 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I love lingerie shopping, I hope you found a nice strapless bra!

Amy

Hi Amy!  How are you?  Here is the dress I bought!  Looking forward to wearing it this weekend!  I was invited by some lady friends of mine to go out to dinner and then to an intimate bar they know that provides dancing!  I love slow dances with a handsome guy!  Should be fun!
Hugs, Suzy

Hi Suzy, I'm fine!
You look great, and that sounds like a very promising evening. Do tell afterwards! (Well, especially if you get a wee bit lucky)
 Amy
(01-31-2023, 09:52 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

Hugs, Suzy

Hi Suzy, I'm fine!
You look great, and that sounds like a very promising evening. Do tell afterwards! (Well, especially if you get a wee bit lucky)
 Amy

Thanks Amy!  I don’t anticipate much, the ladies I’m going out with are married, so it’s probably just going to be a us ladies talking girl talk all night!  But should fun!  
Suzy
(02-01-2023, 02:21 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Amy

Hugs, Suzy

Hi Suzy, I'm fine!
 Amy

Thanks Amy!  I don’t anticipate much, the ladies I’m going out with are married, so it’s probably just going to be a us ladies talking girl talk all night!  But should fun!  
Suzy

Thanks very cool too. Just to be fully accepted by a group of women is a great experience.

On that subject, a fully trans good friend (who passed a few months ago) told me about how women opened up to her and she heard things from her CIS female friends she had never ever heard before as a man.
 Amy
(02-01-2023, 02:56 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 02:21 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Amy

Hugs, Suzy

Hi Suzy, I'm fine!
 Amy

Suzy

Thanks very cool too. Just to be fully accepted by a group of women is a great experience.

On that subject, a fully trans good friend (who passed a few months ago) told me about how women opened up to her and she heard things from her CIS female friends she had never ever heard before as a man.
 Amy

That’s so true.  I’ve gone out with these ladies before as Suzy, and the conversations are quite different than what men would talk about.  I.e., not talking sports and politics, etc.  Mostly more feminine topics like family, trips planned, occasionally fashion tips, or “I bought this cute dress the other day”, things like that.  I love it!  I’m just one of the girls in this group!
Suzy
Personally I like wearing a nice corsette myself.