Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Maid Dress!
This is the one I alluded to in yesterday's post and it's brand new off of a popular website. Not to expensive, cheap actually. It came with several other items, a couple of checked bows, a headband, and socks. The satin gloves are my addition bought some time ago.
The dress seems to be nice and fit is alright, a bit baggy around the waist but my shoulders and bust fit well. Though the apron is a bit weird, I think it's not sewn right, and is perhaps for a shorter person, not at 5' 9" I'm not all that tall. But with the apron on it makes me looks pregnant!

This is my third, a black and white one bought 4 years ago or so, then a pink and white satin one.

Maybe after a few cleaning gigs I'll be able to afford another, better one!

With a bit of tinkering I think this will look really cute, and it's short. You don't have to ask me if I like showing off my legs! (now imagine if I actually had real C cup breasts....)
Amy

Definitely a crowd pleaser!!!
You where it well Amy.
Sara
Amy - you look amazing!!!! Great purchase sweetie! Hug Heather

I only have one maid outfit - and had bought a crenlin to wear with it as well!
(01-30-2023, 06:22 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Definitely a crowd pleaser!!!
You where it well Amy.
Sara

Thank you Sara!
 Amy

(01-30-2023, 09:33 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Amy - you look amazing!!!!  Great purchase sweetie!  Hug Heather

I only have one maid outfit - and had bought a crenlin to wear with it as well!

Thank you Heather! I did buy a crinoline or petticoat for the pink one but it was so squished from being in the package for so long it was hopeless so I threw it out!
 They are a great accessory for these dresses.
 Amy
Amy, you look sexy as hell in your maid outfit! You wear it well, honey!
(01-30-2023, 07:59 PM)slvspanties Wrote: Amy, you look sexy as hell in your maid outfit! You wear it well, honey!

That's awesome of you to say so!
 Thanks!
 Amy
(01-26-2023, 05:52 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: This is the one I alluded to in yesterday's post and it's brand new off of a popular website. Not to expensive, cheap actually. It came with several other items, a couple of checked bows, a headband, and socks. The satin gloves are my addition bought some time ago.
The dress seems to be nice and fit is alright, a bit baggy around the waist but my shoulders and bust fit well. Though the apron is a bit weird, I think it's not sewn right, and is perhaps for a shorter person, not at 5' 9" I'm not all that tall. But with the apron on it makes me looks pregnant!

This is my third, a black and white one bought 4 years ago or so, then a pink and white satin one.

With a bit of tinkering I think this will look really cute, and it's short. You don't have to ask me if I like showing off my legs! (now imagine if I actually had real C cup breasts....)
Amy

You could sit on my lap anytime missy Amy.
(02-04-2023, 12:49 AM)Bobby Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 05:52 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: This is the one I alluded to in yesterday's post and it's brand new off of a popular website. Not to expensive, cheap actually. It came with several other items, a couple of checked bows, a headband, and socks. The satin gloves are my addition bought some time ago.

Amy

Oh thank you very much, would we talk about what pops up?
(02-04-2023, 03:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

There's a warm spot in you for popups, I would hope.
(02-07-2023, 02:44 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(02-04-2023, 03:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

There's a warm spot in you for popups, I would hope.

I do have a couple of warm spots which might be suitable.