Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding time to dress up
I haven't been getting much time to dress up let alone time to get out as Amber. 
Sometimes it's an hour or two and it's been almost a year since I stepped out of the house dressed due to my work schedule.......
Had some time this past Friday evening and tried on a few new clothing items and wigs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Follow me on Instagram: amber_gemstatediva
Or Flickr: AmberLeighTheGemStateDiva
(01-22-2023, 09:01 AM)AmberLeighGSD Wrote: I haven't been getting much time to dress up let alone time to get out as Amber. 
Sometimes it's an hour or two and it's been almost a year since I stepped out of the house dressed due to my work schedule.......
Had some time this past Friday evening and tried on a few new clothing items and wigs.

Great pics Amber!  You look great and very passable!  Hugs, Suzy
(01-22-2023, 09:01 AM)AmberLeighGSD Wrote: I haven't been getting much time to dress up let alone time to get out as Amber. 

Hi Amber Very Sexxxy G/F  Heart Heart Heart
You look amazing Amber! Love your pictures.

I'm with the other girls here, I think you look great too.
 Amy
I hear you. Sometimes it becomes quite complicated to find some free time to enjoy our feminine garments. I hope you can find a way to get dressed again because you look so pretty in your pictures.
love all the pictures you are very attractive and to bad that you do not get enough time to dress. That is a problem for most of us.
(01-22-2023, 09:27 AM)Suzy Wrote:

Great pics Amber!  You look great and very passable!  Hugs, Suzy

Suzy,amber, I know exactly how you feel.