Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macy’s
Hi ladies - just a quickie!  Just went to Macy’s and bought this dress I’m wearing.  Regular $100, on sale for $49!  Had to get it!  If there is a Macy’s near you check it out!  The sales ladies are very helpful.
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-18-2023, 02:13 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - just a quickie!  Just went to Macy’s and bought this dress I’m wearing.  Regular $100, on sale for $49!  Had to get it!  If there is a Macy’s near you check it out!  The sales ladies are very helpful.
Hugs, Suzy

Suzy;
   Lovely dress there! Great find, I suppose it's one of the party time dresses most retailer's got in, now they are on sale, good for us!
  I'd love to shop at Macy's again, and it's on my list of places to go next time I'm in the US.
  Amy
(01-18-2023, 02:45 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(01-18-2023, 02:13 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - just a quickie!  Just went to Macy’s and bought this dress I’m wearing.  Regular $100, on sale for $49!  Had to get it!  If there is a Macy’s near you check it out!  The sales ladies are very helpful.
Hugs, Suzy

Suzy;
   Lovely dress there! Great find, I suppose it's one of the party time dresses most retailer's got in, now they are on sale, good for us!
  I'd love to shop at Macy's again, and it's on my list of places to go next time I'm in the US.
  Amy

(01-18-2023, 05:46 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(01-18-2023, 02:45 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Hugs, Suzy

Suzy;
  Amy

Thanks Amy - lots of cute clothes at Macy’s!  Hugs, Suzy
You look amazing as always Suzy!
Great find and at an amazing price. I love shopping the lingerie section at Macy's.

Sally
Yes great look Suzy!!
(01-19-2023, 05:58 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Yes great look Suzy!!

Thanks!  I’m wearing this dress tonight to a restaurant with a friend of mine.  Only thing I’ll be changing is that I’ll be wearing high heels and not flats!  Can’t wait!  Suzy
That's fab Suzy! Let us know how it goes, and dare I ask is the friend male or female? I'm almost thinking it's a female friend by how you've phrased it, but then two pretty ladies might get some nice male attention.
Amy
(01-20-2023, 04:07 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That's fab Suzy! Let us know how it goes, and dare I ask is the friend male or female? I'm almost thinking it's a female friend by how you've phrased it, but then two pretty ladies might get some nice male attention.
Amy

It’s a woman friend of mine.  We get along as two girlfriends! Who knows, we might get some attention from some guys, but we’re really just going out to eat and girl talk.  Suzy