Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More time at the Bar, Drag that is.

Well girls I thought I'd make another post about my time the other week at the bar, watching the Drag Show. Lots of fun it was!
I'd bought this dress at the end of Nov in the hopes of having a NYE party to go to, as Amy of course! However the family had other plans and I did the family thing but I wanted to wear this dress out so much, I decided to wear it to the bar for the evening.

Pictured are a few other of the performers there as well, including my very good friend who just had implants in Dec, so now she's sporting her own tits!
 The last picture is from a couple of weeks earlier where she was seriously skimpy by the end of her performance!
 I'm a former photographer so I take many pictures of her to publicize her performances.

Right now they haven't fully settled in and still look too fake, but she's very proud of them (well they cost lots, who wouldn't want to show them off!) and goes as far as possible to display them without risk of being censured! Over time they will smooth out, according to her doctor.
 The person in the tight one piece is the MC Kenadie, and if a MtF, but has an amazing figure show to advantage in this outfit. She must have spent lots of feminization for sure.

Back to my dress. I got more compliments than I ever had before, even the bar manager came up to me and complimented my on it, and one female patron thought I was one of the entertainers!

I'm hoping to go tomorrow night once again.

Amy, you look fabulous! AND, I love the photos you have of your friends & performers as well. Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Looks like a very fun Time!!
(01-17-2023, 06:11 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:  Well girls I thought I'd make another post about my time the other week at the bar, watching the Drag Show. Lots of fun it was!
I'd bought this dress at the end of Nov in the hopes of having a NYE party to go to, as Amy of course! However the family had other plans and I did the family thing but I wanted to wear this dress out so much, I decided to wear it to the bar for the evening.

Pictured are a few other of the performers there as well, including my very good friend who just had implants in Dec, so now she's sporting her own tits!
 The last picture is from a couple of weeks earlier where she was seriously skimpy by the end of her performance!
 I'm a former photographer so I take many pictures of her to publicize her performances.

Right now they haven't fully settled in and still look too fake, but she's very proud of them (well they cost lots, who wouldn't want to show them off!) and goes as far as possible to display them without risk of being censured! Over time they will smooth out, according to her doctor.
 The person in the tight one piece is the MC Kenadie, and if a MtF, but has an amazing figure show to advantage in this outfit. She must have spent lots of feminization for sure.

Back to my dress. I got more compliments than I ever had before, even the bar manager came up to me and complimented my on it, and one female patron thought I was one of the entertainers!

I'm hoping to go tomorrow night once again.
Love your outfits Amy!  Looks like a great time!  Suzy
(01-17-2023, 08:09 PM)slvspanties Wrote: Amy, you look fabulous! AND, I love the photos you have of your friends & performers as well. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Thank you very much, to you and everyone else for your lovely comments.
Right now I'm trying to decide on tonight's outfit.
I have an slightly shorter black and gold sequin dress which I'd love to wear there, not sure though.

Amy