Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fem side
Hi Girls, I have been dressing since I was very young. Started with panties, hot pants, bikinis, this satisfied me up to my teens. Then I started wearing bra, panties, stockings, dresses, high heels, makeup and wig aways inside though. Then one day I went to a cross dressing gathering at the old Lavender and Lace store, I was an awakening for me. I met so many nice girls and we went out after the meeting, to Menjo's. I had a wonderful time dancing the night away with all the men, I felt every bit the woman that has always been inside me. I love to go out shopping wearing a pair of ultra low rise boot cut miss jeans with a bangled belt 3" heeled clog, tight top and just a hint of my thong showing. And if you look close you will see my nipple rings through my top. Janet's Closet has been the perfect shop for breast forms and wigs, the selection is large. I am sure everyone can find something they must have, I always do when I stop in. I like to go to Gigi's and just be one of the girls. Hope to see you there.
xoxo, Kelli
Dear Kelli

Please update me how your coming out is going, you sound like a wonderful girl..do you have a boyfriend?

sincerely
Alex