Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honked at!
Hi ladies - was wondering if this has ever happened to you?  Yesterday, I am stopped at a red light in my little sedan, and a large truck pulls up next to me in his lane.  I am wearing what you see in the photo below. Anyhow, he honks!  My skirt is about midway up my thigh!  I turned to look at him and he is leering at me!  I smiled at him and proceeded on my way!  It was pretty cute!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That was one of the greatest compliments. I'm sure the flash of your thighs as well as your ample breasts are what guys are lured to.
Suzy, I've not had that happen to me, but I quite agree with Lexi, with nice sized breasts and some thigh showing it sure got that driver's attention!
Way back I had a good friend whose guy was a truck driver and he told me that looking down through car windows to see pretty women was one of the things he liked about the job!
That is a great outfit too!

So does this mean you are going to drive around in short skirts and stop beside trucks some more?

The closest I've come to that was one night one my way out to meet friends I was dressed in a fairly short dress, which of course had ridden up my thighs some, and I stopped for gas. Now where I live there's a full serve run by the local natives and I saw this young gent looking at my legs when he came up to my car, I told him I needed a fill up, then when I paid he said how beautiful my nails looked!
Very cute I thought.
If only he knew I'm old enough to be his granny!

Amy
(01-10-2023, 12:34 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Suzy, I've not had that happen to me, but I quite agree with Lexi, with nice sized breasts and some thigh showing it sure got that driver's attention!
Way back I had a good friend whose guy was a truck driver and he told me that looking down through car windows to see pretty women was one of the things he liked about the job!
That is a great outfit too!

So does this mean you are going to drive around in short skirts and stop beside trucks some more?

The closest I've come to that was one night one my way out to meet friends I was dressed in a fairly short dress, which of course had ridden up my thighs some, and I stopped for gas. Now where I live there's a full serve run by the local natives and I saw this young gent looking at my legs when he came up to my car, I told him I needed a fill up, then when I paid he said how beautiful my nails looked!
Very cute I thought.
If only he knew I'm old enough to be his granny!

Amy

Hi Amy - no, I’m usually wearing leggings, but this time I had been out with some female friends of mine at a restaurant.  It’s actually happened to me once or twice before.  I was talking to a lady friend of mine about that and she said it’s indeed happened to her also!  Actually, I thought it was pretty cute.   Made me  feel super feminine.  Hugs, Suzy
When I use to step out into the public arena with two other gurls, it was usually in the evening, and I was dressed in a provocative and somewhat slutty look [black thigh-high boots, fishnets, short black skirt, wig and proudly displaying a pair of 38D's]. Trust me, the attention received was what we were looking for. Also, being in a city where I didn't live increased chance-taking.
You go girl!
Can’t say that has ever happened but I’ve only been out driving a couple times.
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Suzy, and All;
I'll say this, and maybe I shouldn't, but I have an old little white convertible which I drive in the summer it makes me tempted to drive around with top down wearing a mini skirt! When we get the weather for it of course. I have to be careful of my wig though!
Amy