Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date
Ok girls Im a lil nervous I have a date this weekend well more like a girls weekend. I mean Ive been lookin for friends to hang out with but now Im all nervous scared excited shy all balled up in one. Will deffinately post pics time for Harley to finaly let loose if I dont get cold feet lol. Wish me luck girls Im goin to Adger Alabama. Will post more once Im there for the weekend so if yall dont hear from me atleas ya know where to start lookin being a lil smart in that sense love yall         
♡Harley♡
(01-10-2023, 01:09 AM)Harley Wrote: Ok girls Im a lil nervous I have a date this weekend well more like a girls weekend. I mean Ive been lookin for friends to hang out with but now Im all nervous scared excited shy all balled up in one. Will deffinately post pics time for Harley to finaly let loose if I dont get cold feet lol. Wish me luck girls Im goin to Adger Alabama. Will post more once Im there for the weekend so if yall dont hear from me atleas ya know where to start lookin being a lil smart in that sense love yall 

Well Harley, I hope you have a great time, and that all hear about it later!
 Amy
(01-10-2023, 12:26 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 01:09 AM)Harley Wrote: Ok girls Im a lil nervous I have a date this weekend well more like a girls weekend. I mean Ive been lookin for friends to hang out with but now Im all nervous scared excited shy all balled up in one. Will deffinately post pics time for Harley to finaly let loose if I dont get cold feet lol. Wish me luck girls Im goin to Adger Alabama. Will post more once Im there for the weekend so if yall dont hear from me atleas ya know where to start lookin being a lil smart in that sense love yall 

Amy

Awwwe thank you Amy youve always been so sweet and kind to me. That means alot to me being as Im fairly new to ventureing out out in public and not just to a bon fire. Youve helped me come out more
(01-10-2023, 04:15 PM)Harley Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 12:26 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

Awwwe thank you Amy youve always been so sweet and kind to me. That means alot to me being as Im fairly new to ventureing out out in public and not just to a bon fire. Youve helped me come out more

Thank you very Harley! That's what the forum is all about, us trying to help each other, sharing our fun and our fears.
Amy
Good luck Harley can’t wait to hear all about it!!!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(01-12-2023, 08:15 AM)NkSara69 Wrote: Good luck Harley can’t wait to hear all about it!!!

Awwwe thank you Sara I needed that
♡Harley♡
Ok so update yall we had a bad line of storms rip through my area and parts of Tn so Im on my way to Tn to do storm clean up in some of the more remote areas being that I hold my federal red card for wild land fire fighting and because I hold my feller my crew boss and saw boss certifications and am on a clean up crew with my buddy Im on my way to 50 an hr 12 on 5 off clearin rods and driveways so emergency crews and utility crews can get in and start work ugggggh really why me lol
♡Harley♡
Stay safe in that mess, Harley. Lots of people appreciate what you'll be doing.
Wink   Dana
(01-15-2023, 06:16 AM)boots66 Wrote: Stay safe in that mess, Harley.  Lots of people appreciate what you'll be doing.

Awwwe thank you Dana Ill be headded home later today. Hopefully I wont have to spend my birthday weekend up there.
♡Harley♡
Hope all goes well for you Harley!
Amy