Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 2023 !!!
Happy New Year Ladies!

Anyone make any new-year resolutions?

(I'll go first) I've decided to do more cardio - I luv lifting weights but I hate cardio, so I decided just to get to it till I see results.

Might not be the biggest / most dramatic resolution, but it's what I'm going with in 2023!

: ) 

Weightlifter Daddy
I resolved to embrace my feminine self and desires and to try to worry less about how people will judge me. I am trying to learn more everyday about how to improve my look and there is so much out there I still don't know. I would also like to work out and improve my figure a little bit, but I don't want to overwhelm myself.
I resolve to not make anyone pregnant this year, to only cum once per person when in a crowd, to meet more dicks, johns and hairy this year. To see if I can exceed my record set many many years ago for the most expulsions accepted in one day. Generally to try and relive my youth.
They all sound like worthwhile resolutions, with Bobby's maybe being the most fun.

Mine, for what's it's worth is to get my ears pierced. I've wanted to for a while so I can wear proper earring instead of the clip on ones, which get lost and hurt after a little while.
Amy