Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More sissy dress up play
More fun over the holidays.
The site will not upload pictures  right now. I have tried 4 times. Anyone else having trouble?
I still upload normal photos, I don't know if you have fixed this error yet? shell shockers
(06-29-2023, 04:28 AM)sharase Wrote: I still upload normal photos, I don't know if you have fixed this error yet? shell shockers

Photos seem to upload for me, and I haven't heard of recent issues. If you are experiencing issues then contact Janet's directly.
 Amy
(01-02-2023, 05:30 PM)Tina handjob Wrote: The site will not upload pictures  right now. I have tried 4 times. Anyone else having trouble?

Typically, the reason is the size of the photo.  You need to compress them and then try loading them. I use a free app called Photo Compress.  Works for me.  
Good luck - Suzy
I actually had the same issue not too long ago.
I have had trouble in the past with uploading photos here, but for me the problem hasn't reappeared.
If you are still having difficulties even after a downsize then contact the admin here. I'm the moderator only for the content but there's a web person at Janet's which handles site issues.
Amy
Hey girls the pics are size restricted and also you may have to on your phone screne shot the pic first for the pic to be reconized. Took me a bit to figure out the pic size next time look for a notifycation in the message at the top that will let you know if youre over the size limit if the photo file doesnt show up wher you add it to your message with no ntificaton at the top then you have to screne shot the pic to get it to take.
♡Harley♡