Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delima

Ok girls Ive got a delima. With the exception of the few guys that are my friends that accept me as Harley, I seem to draw more to others like me. I mean dont get me wrong Im totally flattered when guys whistle make comments. But thats as far as it goes. Maybe Im nervos maybe Im shy I dont quite know. Would love some advice on my delima.
♡Harley♡
Could you provide more details when you say draw more to others like yourself?
(12-31-2022, 12:10 PM)Chrissy84 Wrote: Could you provide more details when you say draw more to others like yourself?

Hey guess what I m tryin to say is Im more drawn as in being around and with other girls like me if that makes sense Im fairly new to actually getting out and about as Harley
♡Harley♡
Is there any trans, cd friendly clubs with driving distance? That would be my recommendation
If I'm not totally sure I understand you correctly, are you finding yourself attracted to other T-gurls, and CDs, or are more interested in spending social time with them?
Either way I don't think it's odd or unusual. A lot of Cds and T-gurls are attracted to each other for some reason. Though I think it's because we find femininity itself attractive, then from a social point of view, it's the old adage "Birds of a feather flock together".
There are many CD social groups scattered around though they can be difficult to find. Often an internet search might turn up something.
Amy