Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mistletoe
Hi all - I’m going to a Christmas party tonight with some GG women I know.  They treat me just like one of the girls.  Should be fun.  There will be guys there too!   Can’t wait to stand under the mistletoe!  OMG! Happy holidays ladies!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy;
I hope it went great and you got some nice smooches out of it too.
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to you and yours, whichever phrase suits you best.
Amy
(12-24-2022, 02:52 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Suzy;
  Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to you and yours, whichever phrase suits you best.
  Amy

Thanks Amy!  It was a fun party!  I did get one kiss from a handsome guy, it was nice.  But he is married!  I think he just wanted to take advantage of the mistletoe!  He was kissing other women too!  Bit it was fun!  Hugs, Suzy
(12-26-2022, 04:49 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(12-24-2022, 02:52 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Suzy;
  Amy

Thanks Amy!  It was a fun party!  I did get one kiss from a handsome guy, it was nice.  But he is married!  I think he just wanted to take advantage of the mistletoe!  He was kissing other women too!  Bit it was fun!  Hugs, Suzy

Glad you had a good time. Nice you had a kiss, but so often the nicest guys are the married ones aren't they. Unfortunately I wan't under any mistletoe anywhere this Christmas.
Amy