Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another shopping day at Janet's Closet
I'd like to thank Gabrielle for her time and patience today during my much anticipated shopping trip to Janet's. I've been needing a new look and wanted to check out the wig selection, along with many other items that they have to offer.
After checking out the incredible selection of wigs from various price ranges I finally seen one I wanted to try on. Gabrielle was more than happy to help me try it on to make sure it fit and was correctly lined up. 
I decided to go with a salt-n-pepper look to help match the age that I am. I hope you like the look. I love it!
Till next time, this is my look for now. Thank you Janet's Closet!!!!

(12-20-2022, 09:39 PM)slvspanties Wrote: I'd like to thank Gabrielle for her time and patience today during my much anticipated shopping trip to Janet's. I've been needing a new look and wanted to check out the wig selection, along with many other items that they have to offer.
After checking out the incredible selection of wigs from various price ranges I finally seen one I wanted to try on. Gabrielle was more than happy to help me try it on to make sure it fit and was correctly lined up. 
I decided to go with a salt-n-pepper look to help match the age that I am. I hope you like the look. I love it!
Till next time, this is my look for now. Thank you Janet's Closet!!!!

Looking good, the colour suits you, and is authentic for a mid aged lady. Love your outfit too.
  Amy
Fantastic Look! Very strikingly attractive!

Hugs Heather
I would love to have that wig! You look great!
You can call me Taylor