Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More great finds
Here are a few more pictures of wife picked dresses.
While I was wearing the red with fringe. A resident peaked through the blinds and snapped a picture of me and sent it to my boss. Luckily for me the boss already knew about Jade. She could care less about it she was worried about my safety with residents but so far there has been nothing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(12-19-2022, 02:30 PM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Here are a few more pictures of wife picked dresses.
While I was wearing the red with fringe. A resident peaked through the blinds and snapped a picture of me and sent it to my boss. Luckily for me the boss already knew about Jade. She could care less about it she was worried about my safety with residents but so far there has been nothing.

Lovely dresses Jade. Too bad about the nosy neighbour, that's pretty terrible actually.
 Amy
Jade,

Those look great! Glad to hear your boss is a reasonable human, and that whoever snapped that photo's plans were foiled by your boss's sensibility. Stay safe! Uptight suppressed JEALOUS jerks are everywhere!

~AW

Stay Fierce   Heart

People always fear what they do not understand
Love the Santa dress!!
Hopefully no harm with picture pervert.
Stay safe
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes