Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me in the old days!
Hi ladies - I ran across this photo of me taken I would say around 20 years ago!  I had a professional photographer take the shot.  I think I left after the photo shoot and went to a restaurant with some friends of mine.  Had a great time if I remember correctly!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great photo!
I should dig around and find some from years ago, I know they're around here somewhere...
(12-19-2022, 08:48 AM)Gina Summers Wrote: Great photo!
I should dig around and find some from years ago, I know they're around here somewhere...

Thanks!  Suzy
Wow,
Very nice outfit and you look awesome!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(12-19-2022, 08:28 AM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I ran across this photo of me taken I would say around 20 years ago!  I had a professional photographer take the shot.  I think I left after the photo shoot and went to a restaurant with some friends of mine.  Had a great time if I remember correctly!  Hugs, Suzy

Suzy, that's a WOW for sure! You look just gorgeous.
Amy
You definitely know how to show it well! Hard to believe how fast time flies isn't it. You're just a adorable now as you were back in the day.
(12-19-2022, 08:48 AM)Gina Summers Wrote: Great photo!

For me, I don't believe I have any from that long ago, and honestly it's just as well. My presentation was pretty horrible way back, but I do love to see vintage pictures of you ladies who learned to dress well way many years ago.
 Amy