Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thrift store find
Wife found this dress and thought I had to have it. She has turned a corner. She says if I am going to do this I am going to look good doing it. I took that selfie when I sat down to take a drink. When I looked at the picture I was like that can't be me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
Very good find. You look amazing! You're so lucky to have an understanding wife.
OMG! that is awesome - It would be my dream to have my wife pick out something for me! Looks great on you!
When it cones to the wife. All I can say is don't push them into accepting your femme side. For me the wife first thought I was swapping dirty pics with others online. When I showed her my pics. And then showed her my Reddit account. She started looking at all the other gurls and realized that we are happy when we get to dress. She then started critiquing my outfits. She one day said I don't fully understand why. But if your going to do it. Your going to look good while doing it. So she began shopping for me. And quickly learned how difficult it can be to make something so pretty hanging on the hanger look good on our bodies.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(12-14-2022, 11:45 PM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Wife found this dress and thought I had to have it. She has turned a corner. She says if I am going to do this I am going to look good doing it. I took that selfie when I sat down to take a drink. When I looked at the picture I was like that can't be me.

That's a lovely dress! Suits you, and you look great in it. As a previous poster has said you are very fortunate to have such an understanding wife.
 Amy