Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying on more lingerie
Hi ladies - I want to the mall today (what’s new) and decided to try on some lingerie.  This was at Macy’s!  The sales lady was very helpful. She told me my husband would love the one I’m wearing in the photo!  Black an lacy!  What do you think?  I love it!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-14-2022, 02:45 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I want to the mall today (what’s new) and decided to try on some lingerie.  This was at Macy’s!  The sales lady was very helpful. She told me my husband would love the one I’m wearing in the photo!  Black an lacy!  What do you think?  I love it!  Hugs, Suzy

That is a wonderful looking lingerie and You wear it well. Hugs Margo
(12-14-2022, 02:45 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I want to the mall today (what’s new) and decided to try on some lingerie.  This was at Macy’s!  The sales lady was very helpful. She told me my husband would love the one I’m wearing in the photo!  Black an lacy!  What do you think?  I love it!  Hugs, Suzy

Yes, I bet a hubby would like it! Nice little sales technique there, as who won't want to look good for their man?
 Which you certainly do.
 So did you buy it?
 Amy
(12-15-2022, 12:21 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Yes, I bet a hubby would like it! Nice little sales technique there, as who won't want to look good for their man?
 Which you certainly do.
 So did you buy it?
 Amy
I did!  Thanks!
(12-15-2022, 02:38 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 12:21 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Which you certainly do.
 So did you buy it?
 Amy
I did!  Thanks!

Awesome Suzy!