Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hi girls...... I am new to this experience of transformation into a woman though makeup and outfits.  I wish I had a private group  would and support me in trying to discover if the other side, the femme side is worth exploring.  I had my taste of learning a bit from watching videos of girly transformations .it intrigued me so much. Maybe i get some help to spread my girly wings whenever I can to explore what I can.
Welcome to the forum! Depending on where you are there are a number of social/support groups for CD's in many areas, and most have websites and can be found with a search. Then there's Janet's and a bar near there called Adam's Apple. Not that I've ever been to either but I've heard good things about them.

I'm a member of a group in Ontario and they helped me more than I though possible. No one is a professional, but simply the support and guidance to refine one's presentation and gain confidence. The latter is an intangible but it makes a huge difference.
Amy
(12-15-2022, 12:17 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum! Depending on where you are there are a number of social/support groups for CD's in many areas, and most have websites and can be found with a search. Then there's Janet's and a bar near there called Adam's Apple. Not that I've ever been to either but I've heard good things about them.

I'm a member of a group in Ontario and they helped me more than I though possible. No one is a professional, but simply the support and guidance to refine one's presentation and gain confidence. The latter is an intangible but it makes a huge difference.
Amy
Thank you for your kind words,  Amy.  I hope you and I become good friends and we will support each other whether a veteran or a beginner.
(12-20-2022, 11:33 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 12:17 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum! Depending on where you are there are a number of social/support groups for CD's in many areas, and most have websites and can be found with a search. Then there's Janet's and a bar near there called Adam's Apple. Not that I've ever been to either but I've heard good things about them.

Amy
Thank you for your kind words,  Amy.  I hope you and I become good friends and we will support each other whether a veteran or a beginner.

We can certainly be friends, penpals to use a very old fashioned expression.
  Amy