Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting other dressers ??
Why is it so hard to meet another dresser I realize a lot are married and, in the closet, like myself but it's very depressing the last time I was at Janet's I told them they should have a meet & greet or a way other dresser could connect if they desired, they told me there're sites out there but all I can find is sex-based ones any help is appreciated
Hi Jamie,
Don’t give up there are a lot of us who enjoy getting out and meeting new friends.
I am in Florida for the winter but maybe we could talk a few gurls into a night at Adam’s apple.
Hang in there!!
Hugs
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Jamie, I understand your wanting to meet other CD's, it's quite natural. I second Sara's comment, don't give up as there are a number of CD/TG social groups scattered around, and I'm a member of one here in Ontario.
Perhaps some more internet searching might uncover one near you.
Amy
(12-13-2022, 09:26 AM)Dear Jamie Wrote: Why is it so hard to meet another dresser I realize a lot are married and, in the closet, like myself but it's very depressing the last time I was at Janet's I told them they should have a meet & greet or a way other dresser could connect if they desired, they told me there're sites out there but all I can find is sex-based ones any help is appreciated

In a way, it's much like work but with lousy benefits. To be honest, sex is a common denominator for most sites. For me, that's great. For you? Trust me, what you seek is out there. just not as common.
(12-15-2022, 11:32 PM)SexyLexi Wrote:
(12-13-2022, 09:26 AM)Dear Jamie Wrote: Why is it so hard to meet another dresser I realize a lot are married and, in the closet, like myself but it's very depressing the last time I was at Janet's I told them they should have a meet & greet or a way other dresser could connect if they desired, they told me there're sites out there but all I can find is sex-based ones any help is appreciated

In a way, it's much like work but with lousy benefits. To be honest, sex is a common denominator for most sites. For me, that's great. For you? Trust me, what you seek is out there. just not as common.

Very well said Lexi!
 Amy