Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road trip to Janet’s Closet
I took a short road trip up to Janet’s yesterday and picked up a few things. A polka dot top, wig, something to accentuate my hips and bottom plus a couple other things. I love shopping there as the staff is so friendly, patient and helpful. If you have the opportunity I highly suggest you go!
It is a fun place for sure.
Hi Gina, I've also been to Janet's a few times and you're right, they are all so helpful and friendly and have so much patience it amazes me when I'm there. Highly recommended to stop in if you're ever in the area, you won't be disappointed!!!
That's a place I'd love to go to sometime, even just to look around though I'm sure I'd buy something.
Amy
It's sacred ground far as I'm concerned
I took a road trip earlier this year but the store was not open.  I finally took another trip and a say before the store opened up. I finally got my opportunity on 12-12-22. It was so much fun. The music was great and ignited femme side. I almost danced and sang I like was a sexy babe though I was originally so nervous about being there but the staff there were very helpful and helped me put my mind to ease.  I bought breastforms hip shaper and a wig and dress. Oh I enjoyed myself.
I'd love to visit there sometime, if just to window shop (though I'm sure I'd end up buying something).
I feel like it is my sacred mission to visit at least once in my life (although I would like to go more.) I haven't had the ability to travel much and live on the west coast mostly. I have seen a picture of the staff and everyone looks so welcoming and supportive.