Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixing it up...

While I enjoy a feminine look, I also enjoy a lot of other looks. Here's a favorite of mine.
You look extremely sexy……

Kisses,

Samantha
It would look even better with a wip as you use me!!
Hugs
Sara
Hello, Samantha [A sweet name].
I'm glad you appreciate my black leather photo. I have more of the same if you wish to see them. It sounds like you do.

I'm located in North Platte NE. Though we most likely never meet, there's no reason I can't seduce you from a distance with photos and videos. You're welcome to send your pictures with me. I'm just learning my way around this site. I'd love to share some pictures with you and I'm curious about the best way =  to post here or email or...?? Comments?
Being retired and living alone I have lots of time to explore my whims, fantasies, and passions. Especially dressing outdoors in my favorite private spot [but it's gone now due to property development]. I'm betting your panties that you'll enjoy these, if not more than my black leather look.

FYI- I use to post on xhamster.com, but I find their change in formats disagreeable. I now post all my stuff on FetLife.com under my name SirLoin  https://fetlife.com/users/5176744. A free and friendly site with an excellent search app that allows a person to search specific towns and cities. Awesome bonus.
Greg - aka Lexi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Excellent pics!! Thanks for sharing more.
You look delicious !
Sara
(12-12-2022, 12:20 PM)SexyLexi Wrote: While I enjoy a feminine look, I also enjoy a lot of other looks. Here's a favorite of mine.

Love  Heart Those boots!!!
(12-14-2022, 07:49 AM)Gina Summers Wrote:
(12-12-2022, 12:20 PM)SexyLexi Wrote: While I enjoy a feminine look, I also enjoy a lot of other looks. Here's a favorite of mine.

Love  Heart Those boots!!!

Thigh-high boots, especially while wearing fishnets, have been the best "come hither look" I know of. If you want to slut it up and get attention - a great place to start.
Unfortunately, I just retired both the red and black boots after 7 years of use. So, I cut the stiletto boot from the thigh portion and have new heels. The Red ones can be seen in my all-white look [sitting in my chair].